Very annoying instance crashes

This bug occurs when pulling a map with cyclone and reverse knock back gloves after reaching a big enough pack a DC will occur and when you get back to your hideout all the portals are gone or they'll still be there but broken as in clicking on them will give a message like "instance doesn't exist" or something to that effect.

Now this doesn't always happen every map if I had to guess id say about 50% of the time I'll instance crash the map at some point trying to pull big packs. The instance crashing is totally new and up until about 5 days ago pulling a giant pack would only result in a DC in which you could just log back in and continue where you left off.

I've been pulling maps with this setup for over a year and as I said before 5 days ago or so is the first time the instances have been crashing making me unable to rejoin the map. I know of at least 1 other player experiencing these same problems when ghost busting.

I'll check back on this post in a bit if more information is required I'll be happy to post what ever is needed.

(Still not fixed after 2.3.3 Patch)
Last edited by Cynergizee on Aug 6, 2016, 3:50:52 AM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2016, 9:44:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
tested in all servers, even in Dried lake couldnt complete the task. just DC and Instance gone.

waiting Developers response about this as well.
same here, cant play with my ghostbuster anymore
Last edited by Cynergizee on Jul 15, 2016, 7:23:19 PM
Yeah as of about 5 days ago same thing. I've already sent GGG an email and logs with winMTR and a video of the crash. Henry was in my stream while we were testing. GGG knows about the issue, and ill post here when i get a response. I've been emailing back and forth this whole week. Should know something soon.
Just Crashed my instance after patch 2.3.2 Still NOT Fixed.
Hey,

We're aware of the issue, thank you for the reports; and sorry for the trouble!
cycloner here
lost a map in zana daily cause of instance crash (lost an unique red shitty belt, no worries)

Spoiler

Last edited by metat0r0 on Jul 20, 2016, 1:04:47 AM
Interesting, I logged on to report this very issue. Very frustrating :( Lost several maps and a decent hunk of currency getting fooked by this bug.

Blah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info