Very annoying instance crashes

Assuming this is the same problem that's been around for a while; the trick to avoiding it is to open a portal a few screens away from the insanely huge pile of corpses: It's not an instance crash, it's you timing out during initial load due to all the bodies on screen where you're portalling in.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
Assuming this is the same problem that's been around for a while; the trick to avoiding it is to open a portal a few screens away from the insanely huge pile of corpses: It's not an instance crash, it's you timing out during initial load due to all the bodies on screen where you're portalling in.

Its not from killing stuff and dropping a port ontop of the bodies. Its in the middle of a cyclone before anything dies. Its been happening since they released the race info.
"
Summoner wrote:

please read the whole conversation before make assumptions, this instance crash isnt related to that.
bump
not fixed yet
can we get a buuuuump and a fix please
Please fix :)
I have been having the same problem ever since the Medallion announcement. Hope for a soon fix!
Also having the same problem. Random dc's with instance gone after recoonect. Hope this gets fixed soon, taking away my most enjoyable part of the game. :(
Been having the same issue over here aswell, please fix :)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
bump

still bugged even worse this time not even getting the instance error message, just losing maps like nothing happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info