Daily Log In Bonuses?

I think the daily master missions are enough. You cant be "punished" for having a weekend off from PoE - so there's a balance there, between being encouraged to play vs. punished for not playing.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I think the daily master missions are enough. You cant be "punished" for having a weekend off from PoE - so there's a balance there, between being encouraged to play vs. punished for not playing.

If there was some sort of small incentive for logging in, you aren't punished for not logging. You just aren't rewarded. I'm not sure why people are so against this other than jumping at the opportunity to shit on someone's idea which wouldn't adversely effect anyone.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
LOL WOW does this. feels kinda cheesy. Like a bribe. Like a free gold star for underachivers. Why not just do masters even if level 8 can still get a free unique

See it however you want, but I don't think its cheesy and definitely not a free gold star for underachievers, you'll still have to login each day and keep it consistent to actually get the login milestone reward or whatever. Like if you miss a day of login, your login counter resets or goes back and you have to work it up again.

So basically what Gaia Online and a few other games do
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

If there was some sort of small incentive for logging in, you aren't punished for not logging. You just aren't rewarded. I'm not sure why people are so against this other than jumping at the opportunity to shit on someone's idea which wouldn't adversely effect anyone.

I'm not really against it, I just think we've got it all ready. You get several chances to buy unique items. You can buy currency at a discount. You get to buy up to T11 (12?) maps. And you get to run a mid tier map for XP. But, maybe even more benefits are in order, I don't know.

As long as they don't start "XP Boost weekends" and stuff like that, I'm OK.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
OMG!!1!!! IT's time for MAsteRs Again! I'm so stoked!
i think the rewards for doing the challenges in the challenge league is enough incentive to login and play.
I logged in. Bonus me, please! Or were those 3 exalted orbs and shavronnes wrappings Chris's way of saying "thanks"?
Worst idea ever. This is not a mmorpg
"
kramurz wrote:
Worst idea ever. This is not a mmorpg

It kinda is by definition actually. It's massive multiplayer online and you are role playing an exile and potentially an ascendant. And before you say you don't role play. I didn't role play in any wow esq game I've ever played still didn't make them any less of an mmorpg.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:44:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info