Daily Log In Bonuses?

Phew! That was fun. Now what... oh yes... WHY AM I BEING PENALIZED FOR PLAYING THE GAME! I SHOULD HAVE BONUS STUFF 25/7!
1500 posts, 4 years and countless characters later, I don't need a daily login bonus.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Marvel Heroes 2016 does this but im not sure if its repeatable

You gain 1 item each day for logging in for a year and the rewards get better the more days you login

Also masters do half of what this post is about already just in a junky way and one that is not right (because once you get masters to 8 redoing quests for them doesnt refresh the stock items they have)
daily bonuses

worst idea ever
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
daily bonuses

worst idea ever

It might not be a bad idea for GGG...

PoE is well known for the majority of their players playing for 4 to 5 weeks every new league and quit this fucking game for the next 16 weeks or so until the next league come out then they would play again for 4 to 5 weeks then quit this fucking game again for the next 3 months.

It's actually not a terrible idea when this game has such a terrible player population drop offs in the world.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:39:18 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:39:35 PM
Daily rewards are one of these things wrong with game industry these days.

Judging by the amount of feedback/commotion when daily masters was announced, they won't hopefully increase the amount of them.
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
Wruntjunior wrote:
We literally have daily missions already; however, I think what the OP is talking about may be a bit closer to certain daily rewards for other games, i.e. Warframe with its potential discount in the daily login reward.

Maybe something similar on certain days (like, you played every day for a month? congrats, 10% discount on one points package) would both reward players AND encourage more money being spent on the game (if you have a 10% discount, you may buy when you otherwise wouldn't), without anyone really feeling like they're missing out. The only problem with this approach is that at least some people will feel it's essentially player bribing. I personally would not be opposed, but I don't know how a majority of the player-base would feel, and I can not pretend to speak for them.

As is, masters are a nice daily, but there is merit in dailies or login rewards without making them feel too bribe-like.

Honestly, though, at this point the biggest boost to dailies I'd like to see is a new master - either a Jewels master (preferred because additional options on jewel crafting could be REALLY nice) or a Divination Cards master (could be quite fun).

Yeah this is more along the lines of what I was thinking of like maybe discounted point packs (not supporter packs) but guess some people are really against this, I don't know why tbh because people will still be spending money on the game which allows GGG to further increase their development of the game.

"
dudiobugtron wrote:

I'd rather see some MTX made specifically for daily logins, maybe some clothes or different character textures for characters.

And with the MTX rewards it wouldn't be so bad would it?
Last edited by Erbert1 on Jul 15, 2016, 11:26:54 AM
Nope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info