Daily Log In Bonuses?

Just wondering if GGG has ever thought about doing some kind of daily login bonus rewards. I think it would be a good incentive for those who don't come on as much to actually log in and a good reward for those of us that do play regularly. Some ideas could be at X amount of logins you get 25% off your next mtx purchase or something like that or some kind of ingame bonus like 10% exp gained for X amount of hours/days. Thoughts?
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2016, 7:42:30 AM
ALSO PLZ GIVE FLYING MOUNTS AND DAILY QUEST TY BLIZZ
I think they should give us the following things for logging in each day, and completing a few simple daily tasks:

- A discount on currency items,
- Some maps we can buy from an exclusive vendor,
- A chance to buy a random unique,
- more decorations for our hideouts
- Exclusive item mods.

There should also be special areas that we can only access by doing the daily tasks. Like a map where enemies drop no items but give a big boost to experience. Or something like that.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 13, 2016, 9:48:02 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
ALSO PLZ GIVE FLYING MOUNTS AND DAILY QUEST TY BLIZZ

I don't get how Blizz fits into this? Also I think your caps lock is broken, buy a new keyboard or something.

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I think they should give us the following things for logging in each day, and completing a few simple daily tasks:

- A chance to buy a cool unique for cheap,
and
- Exclusive item mods for people who complete the daily tasks.

There should also be special areas that we can only access by doing the daily tasks. Like a map where enemies drop no items but give a big boost to experience. Or something like that.

Some of this stuff seems like its already done with master dailies like the Unique for cheap, maps from Zana (tainted paradise for daily), buying fusings from Vorici.
Last edited by Erbert1 on Jul 13, 2016, 10:05:15 PM
LOL WOW does this. feels kinda cheesy. Like a bribe. Like a free gold star for underachivers. Why not just do masters even if level 8 can still get a free unique
Git R Dun!
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

- Exclusive item mods.

Fuck that, some people have lives, hard days of work, plus this will only promote people using bots to log in 50+ accounts a day for some profit.

I'd rather see some MTX made specifically for daily logins, maybe some clothes or different character textures for characters.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
LOL WOW does this. feels kinda cheesy. Like a bribe. Like a free gold star for underachivers. Why not just do masters even if level 8 can still get a free unique

See it however you want, but I don't think its cheesy and definitely not a free gold star for underachievers, you'll still have to login each day and keep it consistent to actually get the login milestone reward or whatever. Like if you miss a day of login, your login counter resets or goes back and you have to work it up again.

"
odin813 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

- Exclusive item mods.

Fuck that, some people have lives, hard days of work, plus this will only promote people using bots to log in 50+ accounts a day for some profit.

I'd rather see some MTX made specifically for daily logins, maybe some clothes or different character textures for characters.

I'm pretty sure this person was just listing down the master system but yeah, don't think in game bonuses that would impact the currency drops or things along that line would be good as it would promote people with bots to log in and capitalize on things like that as you have mentioned. MTX rewards for milestones of logins or different character selection could be a good idea.
Last edited by Erbert1 on Jul 13, 2016, 10:39:22 PM
"
odin813 wrote:

How about pants as a reward? Seriously, that poor templar dude...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I think if people log in 30 days in a row. They should find a HH in their stash. Kappa.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Erbert1 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this person was just listing down the master system

Gold star for Erbert1 :)

Yep the master system already gives us daily login bonuses. I don't see how adding a couple more would be much different tbh.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info