PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

Usually Voltaxic archers are sort of DPS capped (in the sense that DPS is more than enough to comfortably clear all content), so the best thing to do is to aim @ the highest survivability via gear / flasks / jewels and passives.

In the current state of the game, for example, I wouldn't even enter red maps without Phase Acrobatics and Arrow Dancing, and a double charge (=chemist's 24-25%) Basalt Flask.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 7, 2016, 6:14:32 PM
This build has been good so far but damn, how much did you guys pay for your jewelry? Granted I'm only level 64 but still to have capped resists, I've had to sacrifice life in Merc.

Currently at 2400 health with the following gear:

Spoiler

Any advice? I only have about 30 chaos left too.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
This build has been good so far but damn, how much did you guys pay for your jewelry? Granted I'm only level 64 but still to have capped resists, I've had to sacrifice life in Merc.

Spoiler

Gear looks good for lvl 64.

Wrath lvl 15, added lightning level 16. Your dps will increase a lot with gem levels.

You've done the right thing by sacrificing life in order to be capped on resistances.
Im guessing that you're clearing trash quickly but are struggling with rare mobs and bosses.

Your frostwall setup needs to be fixed immediately.
Frost wall - Spell echo - Blood magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBedkbsc0c&feature=youtu.be

I would suggest you keep leveling in dried lake merciless until level 75 before contemplating changing anything.
"
Axug wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Spoiler

Wrath lvl 15, added lightning level 16. Your dps will increase a lot with gem levels.

You've done the right thing by sacrificing life in order to be capped on resistances.
Im guessing that you're clearing trash quickly but are struggling with rare mobs and bosses.

I would suggest you keep leveling in dried lake merciless until level 75 before contemplating changing anything.

Thanks for the reply Axug, I'm actually deathless in T4 maps so far. I have been chrome spamming my armor but it is crazy hard to get the colors and then for the links to work.

**Oh and I forgot to ask how you sustain your mana without taking that 0.4 leech node? I had to take respec into it because I was going oom all the time.
Last edited by Hellsmith on Aug 9, 2016, 2:08:56 PM
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Axug wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for the reply Axug, I'm actually deathless in T4 maps so far. I have been chrome spamming my armor but it is crazy hard to get the colors and then for the links to work.

**Oh and I forgot to ask how you sustain your mana without taking that 0.4 leech node? I had to take respec into it because I was going oom all the time.

I took the hybrid node by vitality void.
I am having issues with mana still even with the hybrid node by vitality void, still have yet to do Uber Lab. Also having issues getting my res capped. Currently at 116% fire, 126% cold and 135% lightning.
I am also probably going to switch from Enfeeble either Poachers Mark or Assassin's Mark.

poeurl.com/I14

That is my current passive tree

Last edited by Valineth on Aug 9, 2016, 4:49:55 PM
"
Valineth wrote:
I am having issues with mana still even with the hybrid node by vitality void, still have yet to do Uber Lab. Also having issues getting my res capped. Currently at 116% fire, 126% cold and 135% lightning.
I am also probably going to switch from Enfeeble either Poachers Mark or Assassin's Mark.

poeurl.com/I14

That is my current passive tree

Whats your tooltip dps?
Why havent you taken King of the Hill yet?

Im a little bit baffled with people having mana issues. That one mana node was enough for me. Even in 60% slower regen maps one shot into a pack fills mana pool up right away. Even without Acuity.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 9, 2016, 5:24:33 PM
Oh I have taken king of the hill I guess it didnt show up for whatever reason. My tooltip before charges/flask is 19.7k without auras and 28.1k with auras.
"
Valineth wrote:
Oh I have taken king of the hill I guess it didnt show up for whatever reason. My tooltip before charges/flask is 19.7k without auras and 28.1k with auras.

You should be golden. You shouldn't have any mana issues.
I am assuming I could probably do Atziri and Uber Lab just been hesitant to try. Dont feel like I would have high enough dps to nuke them down in an appropriate time manner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info