[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

Just wondering hows the mana sustain on this build
Pardon for another wall of text inc:

Just sharing what I've found and testing

First's thing first, to the above question mana is not an issue for most (at least with instant leech)

Mana is good even with Empower lvl 4 + wrath lvl 24 + enlightened & with non-enlightened Herald of Ice.

135/678 Mana To sustain barrage/blast rain is easy.

LA costs 41 shots for me, easy 3 shot- 4 with mana regen. but 1-2 shot with 2-3 mobs will already leech FULL mana for me.

Just got this awesome diamond ring !! = ) replacing

& still satisfy my Lightning Coil -60% Resists = )

At Hideout:
LA dps went up 5k
Barrange went up 2k

Testing Point Blank Node @ Passive Tree.. (just because i'm almost always at shotgun range vs boss,
for mapping anything/everything die very fast in 1-3 shot max in t13-14-15 anyway)

Scion Deadeye Ascendancy increased Damage up to 30% the further it travels

Assumption: Increased Damage -> Distance Travelled
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
0 5 10 15 20 25 30 30 30 30 30 30

Point Blank More Damage: (less damage as the further it travels max at -50)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

50 40 30 20 10 0 -10 -20 -30 -40 -50

I know INCREASED is far too little compared to MORE to even compensate but just wondering if this is a worth it passive to take.

Any thoughts ?

Edit: Axug your RIGHT !! HAHA FACEBREAKER +1 Owns... but.. still don't take vaal pact.. Leech with Legacy Vinktar

26 Blood rage > 26 Ice Golem LOL = )

Flasks uptime are really high if there's issue with leech maybe need Vaal Pact then ~.~ no big deal

Hideout LA DPS 130k
Hideout Barrage DPS 57.8k (x12arrow = 693k dps)

Frenzy+Power Charges LA dps 215k
Frenzy+Power Charges Barrage dps 92k (1.104 mil dps)

Charges + Flasks LA Dps 290k
Charges + Flasks Barrage Dps 129k (1.548 mil dps)

No Charges Just Flasks for Boss Scenario
LA : 177k
Barrage: 80k (960k dps)

Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 18, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
I don't get it, prbbly coz noob, you have immortal call, witch consumes endurance charges, but I see no source of them with your build, help explain pls
-
k, I got it, but still this link CwDT inc duration grace and call doesn't work I have no idea why
Last edited by justjunker on Sep 18, 2016, 5:02:53 PM
cwdt can't cast VAAL spells even if you have the souls.

Endurance charges increase the duration of immortal call per charge. if you have 0 it will still cast but base duration is 0.40 immune to Physical Damage.

Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 18, 2016, 11:57:59 PM
I'm wanting to use torando shot with voltaxic. What would you recommend a good gem setup would be? Also, I'm struggling to get HP. I had to swap to a belly to get even close to 4k hp. What is the trick so I can use kintsugi? I'm level 81 currently and making my way over to the duelist starting zone right now. I've got the leech and the hp nodes along with the jewel socket next to it. Any tips?

Here is my gear if that helps any.

Spoiler
Last edited by superjack010 on Sep 20, 2016, 1:19:34 AM
Hi Axug & Guys,

Tested with Witch giving people additional Options in case you want to play this build and make it as good with other classes. Witch would WORK ! = )

Gear mostly the same except you can have option to now use REACH OF THE COUNCIL ! more DPS (no need LMP/GMP)

Voltaxic still works ! Just lesser dps than Council & Even more safer ele reflect. Cause I don't run instant leech only instant with legacy Vinktar (might change to Atziri if have issue) Dont like Vaalpact coz of no regen, cause I use Blood Rage

Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAABeBS0FtQguDY0PqxM1Fr8XpBmKGY4ajSF2IvQj0yP2JIsk_SaVKlsuUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ-z0MxQzZHfkp9S1dM_02STipQQlFHUuxTNVSuVUtW-lsmW69fsGBDYeJirGVNa3psC2yMbWxuPW8nb55wUnTtdct293cHefZ9dX3Sfyt_-4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQ-pMnlwaaapu1nKSdqqCfoS-n1LVIt7a74702vea-gL6KvqfA48EzwuzDOsSiyL_KStNv037UB9Qj2sHcjd9t34rjn-dU6mLtP-2D7g7vevGz_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=Neyeah&characterName=Neyeah

Skill tree is not yet optimum, still playing around but almost there.

Witch - Elementalist
1) Paragon of Calamity (safer for ele reflect)
2) Pendulum of Destruction
3) Shaper of Desolution
4) Liege of the Primordial (Use Lightning + Ice Golem) -attack speed, accuracy, crit chance + buff to ice/lightning DAMAGE !!

Axug, if you want you can use it for your guide for a Witch Variation if your readers are interested = )

Edit: Decided on Reach of the Council + Atziri Combo instead of Facebreaker+voltaxic or otherwise.
DPS is too high instant reflect death without flasks up with either bow + Facebreaker. I choose not to take Vaal Pact as I do not like to see the fast degen on Blood Rage. Atziri helps with Int/Life/Crit Chance so all good.

Voltaxic + Facebreaker = die if flasks not up or go Vaal Pact
Voltaxic + Atziri = only if you can't afford Council
Council + Facebreaker = play your flasks well if not better go Atziri Glove or Vaal Pact

DPS:

154k-175k LA Hideout DPS (175k with pendulum of destruction) Goes to above 300k+ with full charge + flasks

71-81k Barrage Hideout DPS (11 arrow, no more deadeye +1)

Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 29, 2016, 1:27:42 PM
. delete.
Last edited by Dosage1 on Sep 26, 2016, 3:44:54 AM
Hello guys!

Let me share my experience with you.

im trying this build for 5 days by now. Got all gear like the tutorial, i do the same strategy like in the videos and etc...

But must be something VERY WRONG that im missing, and thats my points:

- Mana sustain: i'm at lvl 70, 665 total mana. I have 0.8% mana leech granted by tree, plus poeacher mark and even that i got run out of mana after some shots. (WRATH and HERALD of ICE as reserved mana).

- DPS: I've got Voltaxic Bow 20%, all dex gems lvl 14+ and i have only 6.3k DPS. I've followed the tree construiction.

Defense: i'm doing Dried Lake runs to lvl up and grab some currency. I kill monster very fast (even with that shit DPS) but i die im a blink of eye.

Can someone give me a light? I love to play archers im every game and i dont wanna quit this build.

Hugs!
I just bring the truth!

Atizri/Shaper viable?
Last edited by noodlesofdoom on Oct 25, 2016, 4:37:14 PM
Hi guys, for the next league im very interested to try this buils, love the couple scion + lighting bow build!

Seems ok for me and i don't think anything will be touched with future patch, so im asking if my tought is correct and the guide is totally viable for next league. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info