[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

HI thanks for getting back to me. I'll go with the LA and Rain of Arrows according to this build :)

IN regard to Windripper, a 6L one was worth well over 30ex in my time but seem that it drops so much i"ll seriously consider getting one to play with it. I'll need to see which passive is the one to drop in order to add more lightning damage to the LA.
"
a6140223 wrote:
HI thanks for getting back to me. I'll go with the LA and Rain of Arrows according to this build :)

IN regard to Windripper, a 6L one was worth well over 30ex in my time but seem that it drops so much i"ll seriously consider getting one to play with it. I'll need to see which passive is the one to drop in order to add more lightning damage to the LA.

Blast Rain as single target not Rain of Arrows.

Is there a 2.4 tree?
"
Is there a 2.4 tree?

Yes.
It is under the the spoiler called "How To Level & Passive Tree"
Thanks for Guide

Was from Mathil's LA/BR somewhat improved and incorporated yours as well

Managed to achieve

102k dps LA at Hideout
160+k dps LA Full uptime with charges in Maps,
200k dps LA with charges Flasks

64k dps Blast Rain at Hideout
100k+ dps Blast Rain with charges
124k dps Blast rain with charges + flask

Still went Deadeye/Assassin
Deadeye + +1 drillneck + LMP = 5 projectile LA still = ) (no issue with reflect, GMP not needed)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAwQDlgUtBbUHHgguCpsNjQ5ID6sRlha_GY4Z1xqNHcIhdiImI9Mj9iT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6NCA2PTfUOdQ6QjsoPs9DMUlRSn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr13yYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3tufXV_K3_7gwmFDobOhweHE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gk5WVLpchmmqbjZyknaqgn6Yypq-ocq0zsVu0xbVIt7a74702vea-gL6nwOPBM8F8wuzEotNv037UI9aK2sHdqOOf5wrnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rw1fGz_MX-uv_e?accountName=Neyeah&characterName=Nayeah

Jewels All most are 4 stats

Lightning Damage 15%+
Attack speed 4%+
Attack speed while holding bow 7%+
Area dmg 10%/attack &cast speed 4%/chaos damage/increased damage (either) don't remember what I got

If ever level up more, passive tree will get 2 more Frenzy Charges (4 points)

4% and 5% health (2 points)

Druidic Rite mana+flask charges+flask duration (2 points)

Last point either to ranger starting 16% proj dmg or 20% crit bow chance bottom right.

Any way else to optimize tree ?
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 13, 2016, 2:27:01 PM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Wall of info

Everything looks really fucking solid.
Have you contemplated getting LA AOE enchant on helm?
I havent tried it myself but i wonder if it would be better.
Haven't tried either, but with such LA damage.. everything dies, doesn't seem to need more AOE ? = )
+ i play with pierce not chain...

Went and did this = ) Empowered lvl 24 Wrath & Ice Golem. Herald of Ice with Curse on hit so ..

removed Vaal Grace.

109k Hideout LA DPS
68k Hideout BR DPS
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 14, 2016, 4:25:42 AM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Haven't tried either, but with such LA damage.. everything dies, doesn't seem to need more AOE ? = )
+ i play with pierce not chain...

It was just a thought. I want to try it out sometime.

"
Neyeah wrote:

Went and did this = ) Empowered lvl 24 Wrath & Ice Golem. Herald of Ice with Curse on hit so ..

removed Vaal Grace.

109k Hideout LA DPS
68k Hideout BR DPS

Try and get a facebreaker with +1 to level of gems. = 26 wrath. :D
Hi Guys,

I've been figuring out the best single target to replace Blast Rain as I was bored. It turns out awsome.

Its barrage !

My BR was 68k At Hideout DPS self buffed Ignoring charges as we're unlikely to have them vs some/most bosses just for calculation/theory sake.

If i'm not mistaken the best is +1 BR explosion(75%) to Helm enchant. For this calc, we'll assume 100% just to show the disparity

68k hideout dps Tooltip x 5 explosion = 340k DPS

I changed to Barrage:

+2 barrage helm enchant
Barrage-GMP-WED-Inc Crit Strike-Pierce-Added Lightning

Can't be certain the best 6L but these seems to work the best for me.

Barrage 1 base + 3 proj
Helm enchant + 2 barrage proj
Deadeye Scion + 1 proj
Drillneck +1 proj
GMP +4 proj

12 Arrows Barrage.

45k Hideout dps x 12 arrow = 540k DPS

Tested with LMP, GMP, Faster attack, etc. Best result is GMP the projectile increase covers the dps tooltip loss.

Blast Rain might have been king/better when the 6L was with Poison + double dipping + 100% chaos conversion, but not anymore I guess.
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 18, 2016, 2:10:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info