[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

"
Valineth wrote:
I am assuming I could probably do Atziri and Uber Lab just been hesitant to try. Dont feel like I would have high enough dps to nuke them down in an appropriate time manner.

What's your current HP? Any idea what is recommended for uber lab?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Valineth wrote:
I am assuming I could probably do Atziri and Uber Lab just been hesitant to try. Dont feel like I would have high enough dps to nuke them down in an appropriate time manner.

i believe i did my first uber lab with 3800-3900 life.
"
Axug wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Valineth wrote:

i believe i did my first uber lab with 3800-3900 life.

So a little update here...the clear speed is going great but my life pool is just too low. I don't die, but I'm only running T10 maps.

Ugh, the frustrating part is that I just dropped an exalt on upgrades and only got my life pool to 3600.

Here is my gear now:

Spoiler

And since I had to drop Maligaro's my crit chance has dropped to 50%.
Last edited by Hellsmith on Aug 10, 2016, 2:18:15 PM
Hello everyone!

My gear:

Max DPS: 172k (Acuities), 208k (Facebreakers), 5.1k life, 8.4k evasion, acrobatics (no phase), using stone golem for regen :)

Build wrecks everything. I did Uber Atziri deathless on it as well as Uber Lab (1 shot poor Izaro). The gameplay is very fast, but it gets boring after a while.

Anyone interested in a package deal? :D
Last edited by SFXisMag1c on Aug 10, 2016, 4:57:03 PM
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Hello everyone!

My gear:

Max DPS: 172k (Acuities), 208k (Facebreakers), 5.1k life, 8.4k evasion, acrobatics (no phase), using stone golem for regen :)

Build wrecks everything. I did Uber Atziri deathless on it as well as Uber Lab (1 shot poor Izaro). The gameplay is very fast, but it gets boring after a while.

How the hell do you afford that gear?
crazy build 0_0

who can help me?)

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQW1CC4M8g2ND6sT2hVDFr8ZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbMHEwfDH6N9Q51DpCOrM-z0MxQzZLeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1oaW69d8l-wYeJirGVNZdNsjG8nb55wUnFDdO11y3b3efZ9dX8rgwmExYbOidOMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqXBppqm7Wgn6EiokCjiqXLr-uxAbTFu-O9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPDOsSiykrNmM9e037UI9aK2sHb592o51TqYu0_7YPuDu969Pj8xf66_94=?accountName=Plaskis&characterName=streladva

gear

i can change for

and i using 2 jevel - static electricity viridian and one jevel - 14dex, 6 as with bows, 8% max mana, 12% to fire and lightning res

No have damage and all time dead.

what's wrong with my build? i hav only 5l
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Hello everyone!

My gear:

How the hell do you afford that gear?

It's Standard... not hard to accumulate that much over the years really.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 12, 2016, 11:39:22 AM
"
Plaskis wrote:
crazy build 0_0

who can help me?)

and i using 2 jevel - static electricity viridian and one jevel - 14dex, 6 as with bows, 8% max mana, 12% to fire and lightning res[/spoiler]
No have damage and all time dead.

what's wrong with my build? i hav only 5l

I dont know.
You're Ranger - Deadeye. This is a guide for Scion Assassin - Deadeye/Raider

I can tell you this much:

You're missing crit chance and life from tree.

Voltaxic is a bad roll.
Amulet does not have crit chance
Rings are missing flat lightning damage
one ring is missing life.
Your utility gem setups are not set up right.
Your jewels are shit.

Change Tree to This: https://goo.gl/oFjs0V

Its really important that you pick up Powerful Precision.
Get someone to carry you through uber lab or respec Fast and Deadly.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 12, 2016, 12:39:51 PM
one question.. actually im level 55. The damage are so low... actually i use the death harp bow and drillenik..I use in this moment tabula rasa for 6L. Have idea to increased the damage ???

TY
"
emix86 wrote:
one question.. actually im level 55. The damage are so low... actually i use the death harp bow and drillenik..I use in this moment tabula rasa for 6L. Have idea to increased the damage ???

TY

Level with a lightning damage bow + Wrath + Static Electricity jewel.

Storm Cloud at low levels

The Tempest from level 32

Voltaxic from level 64

◘ LA Setup 6 link.

LA - GMP - Pierce - Added Lightning - WED - Inc Critical Strike Chance.

Frost Wall setup on bosses.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 12, 2016, 5:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info