LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

2MBQFI

FHUZHI
Hi :)

plz fix the wrong update info on android. Everytime you start it, it wants to update with an external source to 0.3 but the newest version is 0.5 (googleplaystore)

Y6QF7M
Last edited by taette on Oct 15, 2016, 6:15:47 PM
"
taette wrote:
Hi :)

plz fix the wrong update info on android. Everytime you start it, it wants to update with an external source to 0.3 but the newest version is 0.5 (googleplaystore)

I will, sorry for that and thanks for the info.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
We updated the app, with the help of your feedback, please try it out and give us some more.

Thank you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
We updated the app, with the help of your feedback, please try it out and give us some more.

Thank you

I started the android app I got from the googleplaystore and when I start it I got the notification that I have to update my version. But I have to download the following data: letsPlay-PoE-beta-0.3.apk
But I already use the 0.5 version of the playstore.

Hopefully I can help you to fix some minor bugs :)
If you need more information about this you can send me a pm :)
*can i delete this post*?
Last edited by eternallink on Oct 17, 2016, 7:31:46 AM
"
taette wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Thank you

I started the android app I got from the googleplaystore and when I start it I got the notification that I have to update my version. But I have to download the following data: letsPlay-PoE-beta-0.3.apk
But I already use the 0.5 version of the playstore.

Hopefully I can help you to fix some minor bugs :)
If you need more information about this you can send me a pm :)

First of all, thank you for telling this to me, I had this problem fixed (or at least I thought it was).

My team will take care of it.
"
eternallink wrote:
*can i delete this post*?

You can, But you don't have to, no one can do anything with this data
CJ39V4
You might see me in global as STFU_IM_----_OK :^)

hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info