LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

Please help us help the community, download the app, give feedbacks, ty

ALWAYS CHECK YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION - CURRENT VERSION: 0.52

Change Log
  • 2016-10-21, version 0.52 is now live, many minor bugs fixed
  • 2016-10-10, version 0.5 is now live, and a new web app is up as well in our website
  • 2016-08-24, version 0.43 is now live, the chat history problem has been solved
  • 2016-08-24, version 0.42 is now live, the validation problem has been solved
  • 2016-07-29, LetsPlay POE is now live at the google play store
  • 2016-07-25, v0.41 is live, some minor impruvments and you no longer need to uninstall to upgrade
  • 2016-07-24, v0.4 is live, all known bugs fixed and the Aura Support Finder (ASF) is ready
  • 2016-07-17, the mods are searching right, only the total mods have a bug, will be fixed soon
  • 2016-07-16, a change we did is making a new item filter bug, the mods filter is bugged, will be fixed soon
  • 2016-07-13, there is an item search crush, it will be fixed soon - fixed
  • 2016-07-13, there is an item search crush, it will be fixed soon
  • 2016-07-13, update bug fixed, MFF is now working right, MODS will be Cosmetically better in v0.33
  • 2016-07-11, v0.32 is now live
  • 2016-07-11, we are going to fix most known bugs
  • 2016-07-09, video demo released on youtube
  • 2016-07-09, Version 0.3: Bug Fixes
  • 2016-07-09, Version 0.1: Open Beta Launch, Android Only

----

Hello all,
Today July, 09, 2016 is our official launch of the open beta, our 8-month project "LetsPlay-POE", created by the LetsPlay team. My name is Ariel, and I'm a founder at LetsPlay company and I can tell you that we're very excited! I am an avid gamer and PoE player who loves this game and community very much. In this thread, I'll try to give you all some explanation about the app functionality, and what is planned for the next few weeks. I will also continually update the FAQs as more questions are asked I have the opportunity to answer them. Please come back for updates!

NOTE: You can also ask questions within the APP under "About & Help", once I get the question, I'll post an answer everyone will see under FAQ if it's a good one.

----

ABOUT LETSPLAY-POE
LetsPlay-PoE is a mobile application that combines several features within PoE and enables players to communicate, browse, and/or purchase items with the press of a button, online or offline.

Three main features:

• Item Search (IS) - This is a smart item filter, you can find items here like you always did on the desktop, after you filter and find what you were looking for you can text messege the seller (if he has the app), place a bid on an item, manage your bids (that you've placed or received).
  • Social (S) - This is an instant massaging app that will allow every player to text message his friends, create groups, add a friend list, or ignore spam.
  • Magic Finder Finder (MFF) - Here every MF can add himself, you will have your characters list, you can choose your MF, and post your rarity, quantity and thread number where you can post your gear, vids, and more (the league and level are taken automatically), players who want to play with MF's can filter MF's they want in each league, vouch for them, and more! From here you can text message at the social zone and communicate with each other. YOU MUST BE IN THE LADDER TO ADD YOUR CHARACTER AS MF

GGG did not want an auction house and I agree; that is why we created the new bidding system, where players can choose if the items they are selling are in public bids, so all other players can see all bids for that seller, it's a nice compromise that we think people want.

Demo vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycfp-oI9shk

----

HOW TO DOWNLOAD for android:
The download of the app will be available here: Our Website | Direct Link,
It's also in the google play store.

YOU CAN ALSO GO tO OUR WEBSItE AND USE thE APP WithOUt ANDROID

NOTE: When we update the app, a new APK will be available for download, you will have to remove the old app, and install the new APK, it will be an easy update in the near future, and don't worry, all your bids and chats are saved on our server.[/spoiler]
----

PLEASE REMEMBER, IT'S A BETA, IT WILL BE A LOT BETTER IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH YOUR HELP AND FEEDBACK!

Enjoy and share the app with all that you know, the more people using it, the more effective the app become. In the near future, we plan to make many improvements, add new functions, and improve the UI and UX. STAY TUNED!!

FAQs
What mobile devices is this application currently available on?
  • This version is currently only for Android at this time, but we are working hard to make the app available for the iPhone too, and it should be ready by the beginning of next league.

How Do I report a bug?
  • You can contact me in this thread for any help, send a bug report or contact request at the app, or PM me in the forums, search me in the social part of the app (rel4us) or send an e-mail to:contact@letsplaypoe.com *or* bugs@letsplaypoe.com (depend on what you need) and I will do my best to answer you all as fast as I can, but I'm sure some of you will help me to help others.

Is this app free?
  • The app is free, and ad-free at this point (maybe in a year or so we will add some ads).[/b]
  • [spoiler="Special thanks To"]Chris Wilson and Paul Smith from GGG
    Pete from exiletools.com[/spoiler][spoiler="Known bugs (working on those right now)"]
    We have some bugs in the web app, but we are working on it, please send us any bug you find, thank you
    [/spoiler]

ALWAYS CHECK YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION - CURRENT VERSION: 0.52
  • The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
    IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
    Last edited by rel4us on Oct 21, 2016, 7:02:25 AM
    Last bumped on Oct 24, 2017, 5:03:28 AM
    O9130M
    Last edited by SveNoR on Jul 9, 2016, 10:08:45 AM
    P3IVT4
    Last edited by eDuwz on Jul 9, 2016, 10:28:58 AM
    Done Registering!
    Last edited by Heartskies on Jul 9, 2016, 10:41:58 AM
    A2XE03
    DGJQ0T
    The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
    NVRA43
    0ZXREC

Guys, note that the item search is crashing after we restarted the data base before launch.

It will be fixed soon
    The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
    Last edited by rel4us on Jul 9, 2016, 12:54:57 PM
    SDDS4B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info