LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

CJ39V4
You might see me in global as STFU_IM_----_OK :^)

hi
XH314U
Last edited by HeroMaker on Oct 18, 2016, 9:31:41 AM
We have fixed some of the community reported, we are working on a better UX and better design,

Thank you all for the feedback, I know tha this app will some day soon be very useful for everyone.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
T6N43T
Last edited by silberglanz on Oct 19, 2016, 8:43:54 AM
Deleted
Last edited by MrHusker on Oct 19, 2016, 5:52:07 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
We have fixed some of the community reported, we are working on a better UX and better design,

Thank you all for the feedback, I know tha this app will some day soon be very useful for everyone.

Thank you for your time and for me everything works quite perfect after the update from 19th october. :)
PYTEMZ
"
taette wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Thank you for your time and for me everything works quite perfect after the update from 19th october. :)

We do our best to make this app as good as we can before we finish the beta,

I truely hope that we can hit 10K of users to raise money for this project as soon as possible...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
v0.52 is now live, I hope that many more will give it a shoot, and feedback.

We can make it the best tool for everyone, but we need your help to invite your friends to the application,

to give us more feedback, we promiss to do our best.
39EMYF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info