PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

How well would this pair with a Flameblast Ele? Self-cast, not the totem build? Have a buddy looking at builds for 2.5 and I think he's going to run FB, but I'd like to aurabot.
"
Hooorang wrote:
Hi there! I've been trying out this build and am at level 75 at the moment. I'm currently able to run 10 auras (Have helm enchant and I believe all the required passive nodes). What am I missing in regards to being able to run 12? Any help appreciated hugely.

Thanks again, loving the build even with 10! :D

You're only benefitting from 1 Enlighten. You need at least 2 in order to do 12 auras. One tier 4 if you're running all 3 damage auras (on top of the Uber lab enchant)
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
could you please put on page 1 more info for newcomers =noobs to be able to do this.

for example what gems should i go for at beginning and at mid lvl and at high lvl... how should i level them up or lvl myself up.. what skills should i use to get my self alone to a high lvl?

what gear should i be looking for at low lvl and what gems should i keep low lvl before lvling them up...

which gems u using all together right now and which should i start with with lvl 10-20 and so on would be quiet nice to have all that on page one..
"
mikumi23 wrote:
could you please put on page 1 more info for newcomers =noobs to be able to do this.

I am sure Shdowe will happily provide some more information for you, however the build isn't very noob friendly. It is designed purely to support other players in a party. It deals no damage and so you must rely on others to run with. If you are new to the game, this is not a good way to start as you need to know the game mechanics before you can support other players efficiently.

"
mikumi23 wrote:
how should i level them up or lvl myself up.. what skills should i use to get my self alone to a high lvl?

As I mentioned above, the build is designed as a support build with no damage. Leveling yourself will be very difficult, if not impossible, especially for a new player.

Not trying to be rude and good luck if you do decide to run the build but I would suggest you look for another build to play while you learn the game mechanics and then come back to this at a later stage.
"
mikumi23 wrote:

for example what gems should i go for at beginning and at mid lvl and at high lvl... how should i level them up or lvl myself up.. what skills should i use to get my self alone to a high lvl?

If you need to lvl up by yourself you can go bladefall totems. All you need is tabula and 2 lifesprigs. It's pretty safe and simple playstyle, definetly was one of the smoothest leveling experiences I've had.

Gem links: added fire, controlled destruction, conc. effect, faster casting, spell totem and bladefall.
Use firestorm linked with controlled destruction, ele. focus, added lightning, added cold, conc.effect until you get bladefall. Both bladefall and firestorm get quiet mana hungry, so at least 1 mana flask is mandatory.
For auras you only really need hatred, maybe purity of elements if you want some resists or discipline for a bit of ES.

Tree should look something like this: www.poeurl.com/0iQ. That's all the damage you need to get to merciless dried lake and probably low tier maps. Just make sure you pick up ancestral bond after transition to bladefall.

Overall, like it was said, idk if support build is good for getting into the game, but as anywhere else trying things and making mistakes is a part of a learning process, so gl
Last edited by Yaooooo on Jan 15, 2017, 2:11:41 PM
Thanks for this build, I saw this question asked previously but couldn't find a response. With the Chayula amulet in Breach, is it necessary to still get Unwavering Stance? Sorry if this has been addressed.

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to see your character sheet for what you are currently running in the passive tree. Thanks again.
Last edited by chadbishop on Jan 16, 2017, 4:23:44 AM
"
Yaooooo wrote:
"
mikumi23 wrote:

If you need to lvl up by yourself you can go bladefall totems. All you need is tabula and 2 lifesprigs. It's pretty safe and simple playstyle, definetly was one of the smoothest leveling experiences I've had.

Gem links: added fire, controlled destruction, conc. effect, faster casting, spell totem and bladefall.
Use firestorm linked with controlled destruction, ele. focus, added lightning, added cold, conc.effect until you get bladefall. Both bladefall and firestorm get quiet mana hungry, so at least 1 mana flask is mandatory.
For auras you only really need hatred, maybe purity of elements if you want some resists or discipline for a bit of ES.

Tree should look something like this: www.poeurl.com/0iQ. That's all the damage you need to get to merciless dried lake and probably low tier maps. Just make sure you pick up ancestral bond after transition to bladefall.

Overall, like it was said, idk if support build is good for getting into the game, but as anywhere else trying things and making mistakes is a part of a learning process, so gl

ty a lot i still wanna do this build even thought some stuff are confusing..
"
mikumi23 wrote:

what gear should i be looking for at low lvl and what gems should i keep low lvl before lvling them up...

which gems u using all together right now and which should i start with with lvl 10-20 and so on would be quiet nice to have all that on page one..

I leveled up as srs(if you get "severed in sleep" it will be more smooth), till i got 8 auras, then found open party in town noticeboard and rushed with them till lvl 70
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 17, 2017, 2:30:07 AM
"
bigfatpat wrote:
Enjoyed this build - was able to do the toughest stuff with ease as long as you had a good party.

Problem is finding people to play high level stuff. Going in not having any friends that play this, most of my time playing this build was spent sitting in my hideout waiting for guildies or global 5055 to want a necrobot to run something.

It's a solid character to have as a secondary character to run shit, but I made the mistake of spending all my currency on this build that does not generate much currency (for obv reasons, its not a farming build).

it is a good farming build, find yourself a vaal sparker or shock nova inqusitor, grab vaal haste and run shit load of t12-14 maps, it`s gonna be really quick(2-3 mins per map) and with this good clearspeed it`s hard to stay poorXD(farmed like 40 ex in 2 weeks)
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 17, 2017, 2:35:46 AM
thanks for the totem build helped a lot lvling solo still doing a lot lvling and seems my dmg isnt getting lower.

I'm curious about rings which one is the best currently for this build? Voideye unset ring or the Pariah unset ring.

also would there be anything better then both of those?

also belt wise i see a lot shield belts on poe trade and was curious if the Str on it matters or should i go instant for a life -Shield belt?

and for the last the Amulet which one is better? the Shaper's seeds or the presence of chayula?

so far i am very squishy however i don't have most of the gear and nodes..
Last edited by mikumi23 on Jan 19, 2017, 2:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info