House of Cards
All killed mobs drop a div card
Div cards now require x/999999

All Pain No Gain
Deal 100% MORE damage
All mobs have reflect
"
Perq wrote:

OP as fuck - chaos conversion. :P Also - traps.

And yeah, the Laboratory Haste would be totally OP - Ascend, then take it to farm Lab. Actually, maybe it does make some sense (???). Problem is - where do you put the point in the tree? Would have to be soemwhere shitty, so you'd have to be dedicated in picking it, making it not such a great choice, yet sometimes worth taking. :V Not so bad idea tho, eh?

100% reverted damage with so high damage, i think it is an auto-oneshot. Right now i can't see a full chaos conversion, and i doubt that an elementalist with -50% reflect ele can resist.

Though. I talked about "reverted" which shouldn't be equal to "reflect", in order to make it work even for traps and totems.

Anyway, about "Laboratory Haste". It simply isn't true that you can ascend. This is the major problem that makes it totally op. Why? I know orb of regrets in the last years have become useless.. but with that passive, you simply put in and then when in front of the altar, you use a respec point and ascend. Too easy. And becomes even much easier when you already have completed all the four labs for the first time, as you said.

Not to mention that it is op only for making lab runs with eyes closed.

"
Perq wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Fly like a bee, sting like a butterfly: You are immune to traps, you, your traps, totems and minions can't damage monsters.

Take the point -> Respec before Izaro -> Kill Izaro -> Take the point back.

Lab is eizei now. :D (altho a bit costy - 3 regrets per run + probably some points for pathing)

Well now i see you got the point here. Though it should be sufficient a single regret: after all, it is just the Keystone that you need to remove.

Ok time to create a new one. Patient: Your enemies moves/attacks/cast 50% slower. You are 200% slower.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 15, 2016, 9:23:43 AM
Repeatable Reset
Resets passive points
Lose 1 passive point per reset
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

OP as fuck - chaos conversion. :P Also - traps.

And yeah, the Laboratory Haste would be totally OP - Ascend, then take it to farm Lab. Actually, maybe it does make some sense (???). Problem is - where do you put the point in the tree? Would have to be soemwhere shitty, so you'd have to be dedicated in picking it, making it not such a great choice, yet sometimes worth taking. :V Not so bad idea tho, eh?

100% reverted damage with so high damage, i think it is an auto-oneshot. Right now i can't see a full chaos conversion, and i doubt that an elementalist with -50% reflect ele can resist.

Though. I talked about "reverted" which shouldn't be equal to "reflect", in order to make it work even for traps and totems.

Anyway, about "Laboratory Haste". It simply isn't true that you can ascend. This is the major problem that makes it totally op. Why? I know orb of regrets in the last years have become useless.. but with that passive, you simply put in and then when in front of the altar, you use a respec point and ascend. Too easy. And becomes even much easier when you already have completed all the four labs for the first time, as you said.

Not to mention that it is op only for making lab runs with eyes closed.

"
Perq wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Fly like a bee, sting like a butterfly: You are immune to traps, you, your traps, totems and minions can't damage monsters.

Take the point -> Respec before Izaro -> Kill Izaro -> Take the point back.

Lab is eizei now. :D (altho a bit costy - 3 regrets per run + probably some points for pathing)

Well now i see you got the point here. Though it should be sufficient a single regret: after all, it is just the Keystone that you need to remove.

Ok time to create a new one. Patient: Your enemies moves/attacks/cast 50% slower. You are 200% slower.

How is he gonna kill izaro if he deals no damage?
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Is this meant to not include mine users?

"
How is he gonna kill izaro if he deals no damage?

"Respec before Izaro"

"

With the right combo of passives, you would be unstoppable! ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
All, and Nothing: You have all Keystones allocated. You cannot allocate any other nodes.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Paradigm shift
Double the effects of all your keystone passives
Deal 50% less damage
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Felix35071 wrote:
All, and Nothing: You have all Keystones allocated. You cannot allocate any other nodes.

I like this. Though, allocating all the Keystone is already punishing: BM+CI+EB.
Clearspeed killer: You cannot kill monsters while moving, moves randomly for 2 seconds every 2 seconds.

Real fighter: All your active skills one shot. Monsters have to be hit at least 10 times to die.

Living on the edge: Kill all monsters when reaching exactly 2 of life. Deals no damage.

Mana breather: Replenishes your life with the mana spent. Your skills have blood magic, can't reserve mana.

Original Righteous Fire: You have righteous fire. Cannot have above 70% fire resistance.

Sometimes...
"Godlike"- You can allocate all passive skills in skilldrasil but they have no effect.

"Allahu akbar Nuke"- Gain a nuke attack that annihilates ALL creatures in a map (including yourself dummy).

"Avatar of fire" - 50% of physical, lightning and cold damage is converted to fire damage. Deal no non-fire damage.

Actually the last one would be useful if it gave you something for cutting your base damage in half, like fire-pen? A very strong cluster of increased damage or more fire damage behind it?
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Jul 16, 2016, 3:51:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info