[2.4] 100% Fire SWT with AXE ! (T16, UBER atziri!!)

i wanna see some uber video, to see how doing
This is the setup I use for breaches:

Nets me 61% physical reduction.

I switch the Granite and the Basalt to Quicksilvers for faster map clearing:

Current gear:

I run no CWDT setup. I curse manually because there is so much time between totems. I tested different warcrys. Currently playing with Rallying Cry. But imo Enduring Cry sounds nice too.

This is my build till 94:
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0xAwB8A3UEBwSzC2EOPBDMFCAUcRo4Gmwc3B8CJbwnLyoTLKc1kjbFOlg64TwFPC09Xz38RZ1KxEyzTeNQR1JTU1JVxlZIWGNYd1jlWfNaK15dXwRfP2ZUZp5nm2hlaPJyD3Kpdqx7IHyDggeCm4Nfg8yD24zPjxqQVZErlG-XlZf0mjua4J2un9-iAKPyplenCKeUrKquPq9stz7AZsT2xq7G2M9-0B_R_dWm2CTYvdl820_fv-DD5CLkUeoY6-7tPO8O73zv6_Af8kXz3fZI9q73MviT-Ov-Cv6H_o9Ffg5cavo26SSqFm_jagbDFgsXjHuzpqO5fsYEz2cAAAAAAA==

Nearly 89 atm and replaced Iron Will with Empower (2) yesterday. Bad luck with all Vaals. None of my 7 Shockwaves got 21. The Empower did not get 3 either.

Currently just mapping/leveling gems with quality and converting all currency to fusings to 6link the Cauteriser I have stashed at Vorici. My Vorici 1/3 on the way to level 7. Maybe I can even 6link it myself.

Since my flask change I have not died any more. Finally Tul breaches are less of an issue. They require way to much %phys reduction.

I have thought alot about the 6th link in Cauteriser. Since I'm running life/armour with zero dex I will probably use 20% quality Inc. AoE for trash and 20% Conc. Effect for bosses instead of Faster Casting. The area damage is a more multiplier.

The slot I'm not so sure about is my flame golem. I thought about replacing it by faster casting-less duration-Lightning Warp. That way I could get rid of my Quicksilver flasks too.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 14, 2016, 6:26:39 AM
It makes me sad that you NEED Kaom's Heart with this build (and honestly most life-based builds) to stay safe in Breach. I'm still using Carcass because I'd hate to lose the AoE, especially with how frequently the new decreased AoE map mods roll, but it's dangerous out there.

"
zorker wrote:
I run no CWDT setup. I curse manually because there is so much time between totems. I tested different warcrys. Currently playing with Rallying Cry. But imo Enduring Cry sounds nice too.

Here's what I suggest instead:

Orb of Storms + Increased Crit Strikes/Increased AoE + Curse on Hit + curse

CwDT + golem + Molten Shell + Enduring Cry (self-cast, obvi)

Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Culling Strike (20% qual for extra attack speed)
or
Lightning Warp + Faster Casting + Less Duration + Rapid Decay

"
Currently just mapping/leveling gems with quality and converting all currency to fusings to 6link the Cauteriser I have stashed at Vorici. My Vorici 1/3 on the way to level 7. Maybe I can even 6link it myself.

I've been tossing all my currency at a 6L and have had no luck so far. Honestly I think it's best to keep a 5L and avoid using any extra Fuse. Instead, trade up all Chaos and Fuse to Ex and sit on it until you buy all the interesting things you want this league or feel wealthy enough to attempt a 6L with a big Fuse pile.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Dec 16, 2016, 9:36:35 AM
You do not need Carcass. I will run Inc. AoE as my 6th link. The damage is already insane. Oneshotting rares in T10 maps on a 5link without 21 SWT and 3 Empower. For bosses you can switch in Conc. Effect for even higher dps/Ingite.

I have enough time between totems to cast Orb of Storms, Curse (only on rares/bosses) and Enduring Cry. I do not need CWDT or Immortal Call.

I tried all the movement speed skills available. I like none of them. I now use two Onslaught potions instead of Quicksilver.

I still switch to my defensive potions for breaches. The damage reduction is needed in case things go bad. With all the buffs I sit at 79% phys damage reduction not counting the damage reduction from the totem debuff. I am now using Enduring Cry and really like it. Rallying Cry only gave 1k dps. Pretty minor buff if you already have 30k under buffs.

Have not died since 88.

I tried 6linking myself the last two leagues. Fuck that. Using Vorici this time. I have 600 fusings banked atm and Vorici is ~50% on the way to level 7.

I really like the build and am sticking to it for this league. XP/hour is not so great though since one is lacking damage spread and movement speed.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 16, 2016, 10:03:00 AM
"
zorker wrote:
I have enough time between totems to cast Orb of Storms, Curse (only on rares/bosses) and Enduring Cry. I do not need CWDT or Immortal Call.

Instead of casting four things (golem, OoS, curse, EC), you could be casting two. My personal preference is to automate as much as possible.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Hello everyone!

First of all I want to thank the OP for the original build and idea. I decided to play this build this league. I am rocking it since day 5 of the league (started a bit late).

Since I reached 90 yesterday, I wanted to write a few things about my progress, my take on links, gems etc.

I got my 6L two days ago and these days I am trying some QOL changes now and then (swapping Inc AOE gem for a blue gem in lower maps up to T12 for faster clear speed etc.) The damage is already far more than needed anyways.

I hope you can see on my profile the links, jewels, potion setup and build I am using. If not let me know and I will post my links etc here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/p4rasite/characters

One thing that I had problems with was Dex, but I solved it using only one item (gloves) with high Dex, and 2 jewels that had as 4th stat +all attributes. That saved me 1-2 points on the build to put elsewhere.

The Curse setup works really good, but I am using Enfeeble instead of Flammmability. Since you curse with Orb of Storms everything around you gets cursed so Enfeeble gives a huge amount of survivability and I don't think what Flammability provides is comparable (Maybe will swap it for +resistance maps, but don't know even about those, since we have 62 fire pen already).

I got lucky and got the enchant on my helm on the first runs and that was great, becuase the swap to Kaom's from Carcass reduced clear speed by a ton (still I think Kaom's is more a Boss killer chest and Carcass is better for farming maps).

My stats that you can't see right now are ~7.2k life, 460 life regen, 23% phys mitigation, since my gems are still releveling for the 2nd time I will post dps numbers at some later points (I think it's around 38k unbuffed atm, don't remember buffed, but probably double that).

I think that covers almost everything. I use a weird gem setup with leap slam on swap weapon, since it was too slow and had no room (due to Kaom's). If you can't see my profile or have any question let me know here or add me in game 'LiveFast_DieYoung'. Btw the name meant to be ironic since our character is the complete opposite, slow and not dying easily xD

Have fun guys!
Last edited by p4rasite on Dec 17, 2016, 9:24:29 AM
"
p4rasite wrote:
I use a weird gem setup with leap slam on swap weapon, since it was too slow and had no room (due to Kaom's).

Leap Slam works well if you have "4% increased attack and cast speed" on all jewels, can pass through Precision (these three nodes are actually quite good), and can spare a 4L (Culling Strike's quality bonus grants extra attack speed). But it's a moot point if you don't have the gem slots.

"
If you can't see my profile or have any question let me know here or add me in game 'LiveFast_DieYoung'. Btw the name meant to be ironic since our character is the complete opposite, slow and not dying easily xD

What's your tooltip dps? I'm at roughly 24k with a lvl 19 gem, golem and Elemental Overload, but I don't have quality gems, a 6L, or Empower, so it's probably low. Also, your character tab is hidden so we can't see your gear and tree :P
Last edited by Tempada on Dec 17, 2016, 9:50:48 AM
"
Tempada wrote:
"
p4rasite wrote:
I use a weird gem setup with leap slam on swap weapon, since it was too slow and had no room (due to Kaom's).

Leap Slam works well if you have "4% increased attack and cast speed" on all jewels, can pass through Precision (these three nodes are actually quite good), and can spare a 4L (Culling Strike's quality bonus grants extra attack speed). But it's a moot point if you don't have the gem slots.

"
If you can't see my profile or have any question let me know here or add me in game 'LiveFast_DieYoung'. Btw the name meant to be ironic since our character is the complete opposite, slow and not dying easily xD

What's your tooltip dps? I'm at roughly 24k with a lvl 19 gem, golem and Elemental Overload, but I don't have quality gems, a 6L, or Empower, so it's probably low. Also, your character tab is hidden so we can't see your gear and tree :P

I don't think that this has a meaning (since my gems are still lvl18 except swt). But these are the numbers:

6L
Hideout: 37.473
With Overload: 57.700
With all buffs (Overload, Taste, Silver flask, V.Haste): 77.250

if you where asking for a 5L, by removing Empower:

Hideout: 27.967
With Overload: 39.153

I think it's better if you add me in game thoough. We don't need to clog the topic with random numbers.

EDIT: My tabs are not private any more, you can see Gem setup, Build, Jewels and flasks now.

(btw I will try Uber at some point, after I lvl my second character for the League and report back about that aswell)

Last edited by p4rasite on Dec 17, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
It's posible to play that build on HC?
Hey just want to say thanks for posting this build, it was my league starter.

Was really good! I carry 6man uber labs for currency. Can do all variations, fonts elemental buff etc

Last edited by Yaaaak on Dec 24, 2016, 8:15:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info