[2.4] 100% Fire SWT with AXE ! (T16, UBER atziri!!)

Well what can i say. I reached level 95 and, while i think that some part of gear can be surely upgradable, I also think that those upgrades would not me make be able to kill quite easily uberatziri or to be able to kill Shaper.

Shaper is totally undoable. The damage is simply too low, even with the vaal lightning trap. For this, you need at least a necrobot, and Im not sure if i'll be able to kill it even with a very good support. Since this is my last challenge to do, i think i'll have to buy it. I had chosen this build thinking that it could do that type of content with the right investment... but its clearly not: i would advise the author of this build to cancel out that part: t16 and uberatziri aren't easy at all, and shaper isn't doable like he said.

Uberatziri is quite hard because if you do a bad movement then its hard to come back in the atziri area without being instantly oneshotted. But its not undoable, that's for sure. Though the battle will be long/hard since the dps isn't great. What is easy with uberatziri are the double vaals and the trios, they can be do without deaths quite easily.

The map clearence in red map is generally okish but... nothing too special, even with lv21/20 SWT and empower lv4 on a 6l Cauterizer. You can feel that the dps is quite low while doing breaches in red maps, even without monster life or enfeeble.
Guardians are a huge pain, because they have tons of life. But they are all doable, with very easy mods.

This is my gear:

Spoiler

Passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBLMGwwthDjwOXBDMFCAUcRYLFm8XjBiRGjgdFCSqJbwnLyoTKo0spzGeNZI22DbpOlI6WDrhPAU8LT1fPfxFfkbXSRtKxEyzTeNQR1JTVcZWSFhjWOVZ81orXz9j_WZUZp5nm2hlaPJq-nGFcg9yqXaseuZ7IHuzggeCm4Nfg8yD24zPj0aQVZRvl5WX9Jo7m6Gf36IAo_KmV6ajpwismKyqrY2uPq9sr423Prl-vJ_AZsT2xgTGrsbYz2fPftWm2CTYvdl820_fv-DD42rkUeoY7FXtPO8O73zwH_Fs8kXz3fZI9q73MvfX-JP46_rS_gr-h_6P?accountName=Serge91&characterName=Shockwave_Chief

As you can see, i've invested a lot of points in life. I have reached 8.1k life, which is still very low considering im using the Kaom's with BM. This because of the two unique rings that are 100% required for the build, a huge downside. Probably i should take out some life and add another jewel to improve damage, but i think this change won't be visible at all.
What would help damage probably is a Taste of Hate... but again, even with that, I couldnt do Shaper. Also a better enchant can be obtained. This could improve the general (and safer) map clearence, but not the bosses.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jan 27, 2017, 5:01:43 AM
call for the brotherhood is not required...

u can just easily use essence worm + hatred and the hrimburn gloves
additionally u should have new amulet - xoph's blood

i played another version with skin of the loyal as body armour (+1 gems) and 1h wand + tukohama shield and i have 3x totem.

and this part about uber atrizi is just wrong... i did ton of runs and almost all of them was deathless, u just need more practise i think - just place totems, curse and go around
"
call for the brotherhood is not required...

u can just easily use essence worm + hatred and the hrimburn gloves
additionally u should have new amulet - xoph's blood

i played another version with skin of the loyal as body armour (+1 gems) and 1h wand + tukohama shield and i have 3x totem.

and this part about uber atrizi is just wrong... i did ton of runs and almost all of them was deathless, u just need more practise i think - just place totems, curse and go around

Then you are not playing this build. You have completely build it differently from gear. I probably could have tried to do the wand+shield, but thought that 6l Cauterizer could still be better with that 70% fire damage and a free (and very useful) culling strike.
Using hrimburn gloves instead of a CotB doesn't improve anything in the defense side, since you waste the glove slot instead of a ring slot; what does change a lot is using a wand and a shield instead of a 2H axe.

I could use that amulet, but didnt done it for a matter of resistances.

Also, i didn't said its not doable. It is. But my connection is bad, and the totem builds are quite cluncky so if you do a wrong move then its very hard to come back inside the area without instantly dying again.
Last edited by Serge91 on Feb 3, 2017, 3:14:42 AM
i wonder where you guys get those high dps numbers from.
i have just 15k dps. can someone look at my character and tell me whats wrong?
Question to OP, did u think that u could drop physical to light gem for cold to fire and use anything different on ring for CotB(40% L to C) and Pyre (40% C to F) sence both ring got dmg convertion reduced ? Like essence worm x2 for hatred+anger (BM version) or essence of worm for hatred and heup of all for 10-30% dmg increased ?? Dont know which of the ring setup would be better anger or heup of all, will 10-30% dmg be better then what fire dmg of anger could give ?!
Last edited by Major_Dark on Jul 29, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info