[2.4] 100% Fire SWT with AXE ! (T16, UBER atziri!!)

nice build, but a bit expensive for my atm, will try it when i have enough currency
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
hi there, nice build. Will iron will do more dmg compared to controlled destruction?
hey why did u changed to Blood Magic instead of ZA-EB like last time ?
without any Auras at all, how is the DPS compared to before ?
you play without Auras?
I picked up this build last week and have been enjoying it. Currently level 89, and having no issues clearing content.

As far as auras go, the 50% damage increase from the Clear Mind jewel makes up for the lack of dmg auras. Your defense is the triple CWDT setups, blind, and movement speed. You really wont need more than that.

Some personal preferences:
I would recommend Vaal Skeletons or Vaal Lighting Strike instead of Vaal Haste for this build. I have not found a single use for Vaal Haste.

Also, keep a Flame Dash gem handy on a weapon swap.

Other than that, this is a fine build, relatively cheap, and works very well on a 5-link weap. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.
BM because I have more life, life regen, additional ES and dmg is only ~10-12% lower

controlled destruction much better than iron will

vaal haste give me A LOT additional dmg... I use it on bosses
great build!
Just curious, why don't you use oro's sacrifice infernal sword ? wouldn't this be much better regarding fire damage ?
ORO does not add fire damage to spell( totem in this case), but oro might be usable with ancestral warchief in similar build.

Another question, did you consider elemental focus? it gives me more currently more dmg than added fire, but i have no empower to compare ele focus with empower.
Regarding ele focus, i did some math, and if i did it right, ele focus provides same bonus as empower lvl4(a bit more, if quality). The only downside is that we cannot ignite enemy now, so we lose 35% more damage due to Ngamahu ascendancy. If that is the case, i guess it is reasonable to go for 25% dmg increase and additional 5% ignite chance, as well run flammability to ignite for sure.

But that ignite does not work on some big bosses, and cursing atziri is nod a good idea usually, so if we forget about ignite ele focus becomes a really god and more importantly cheap gem.
Here is math that i did:

considering we have lvl 20 SWT gem, lvl 20 ele focus and lvl 4 empower.
linking empower and SWT in our axe will give us lvl 25 SWT.
25 SWT : 378 to 702 = 540 starting dmg per cast.
21 SWT + 20 ele focos : 255 to 474 = 364 starting dmg per cast * 1.49 = 542.36

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info