<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: TyrienBishee
Game experience: Played quite a few leagues as CoC witch, cyclone marauder and now I am playing a Righteous fire witch.
Reason for wanting to join: I am looking for a group of people to have fun with and enjoy the game with. Playing alone is boring after a while. I also like to use voice chat while playing.
Any additional information: Currently a lvl 87 Occultist RF build. Looking forward to help people map or just enjoy the game.
bump
bump
IGN: ShockinglySpeed
Game experience: First challenge league (74+ lvl), but a lot of ARPG background.
Reason for wanting to join: Community for added enjoyment
Any additional information:
IGN: ToastBurntAndOnFire
Game experience: Been playing since beta
Reason for wanting to join: Social environment
Any additional information: I didn't see if this guild is sanctioned in the states or not. I am looking to be a part of a guild that presides in the states, obviously for latency issues.

IGN: Texas__Hammer
Game experience: Since release
Reason for wanting to join: Social environment, strong group of people to just chill with
Any additional information: I love lamp?
bump
bump
IGN: Bellalunae / Neylarie (and a few other characters)
Game experience: Started playing shortly before Holidays 2016 but enjoying the game and liking it a whole lot!
Reason for wanting to join: My husband and I play together and I have always loved to have a social environment where I can interact with people, help out and of course, who can help me if they wish to. I tend to play solo to farm stuff (and experience with a few different builds, though I favor bows characters) or with him but always open for more social. And I forgot to mention we both are in the US (Florida more precisely) if that has any influence.
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Jan 14, 2017, 6:13:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info