<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:AbsurdizmoApraiskos
Game experience:started playing a few years ago then stopped, now I only play in temp leagues
Reason for wanting to join:got really sucked into the game recently spending a lot of time on it, so I'm looking for other people to play and advance in the game with.
IGN: AndroEmlyn
Game experience: D2 verteran startet PoE 2013 and stoped playing, because they had server Problems now back
Reason for wanting to join: Playing alone sucks
Any additional information: currently lvl 84 @ Breach, Semi Hardcore player
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
IGN: FlamePizzaZ or SilenceISlayYou
Game experience: Touched this game briefly in the initial beta, didn't like it one bit. Tried it again at the beginning of Breach and got hooked into it because of the complex mechanics.
Still learning about all the possible things you can achieve. Got about 220 hours on Steam for this league.
Reason for wanting to join: Playing alone is not that entertaining. Sharing dailies and mapping with other people should be more fun.
Any additional information: Semi casual player on BSC as I have to work 8-9h/day.
Currently lvl 91 on FB elementalist, lvl87 Uber Lab Farmer Slayer
bump
IGN: AvatarOfSpin
Game experience: Started playing on and off when it was first released. Only started playing a lot in perandus, essence, and now breach. I would say I'm relatively knowledgeable in this game, but there are still things to learn.
Reason for wanting to join: Been mostly playing solo since my friends get bored of new leagues fast. Want to change up the pace a bit, and start playing in small groups. A guild seems perfect for that, as well as sharing and helping each other out.
Any additional information: Usually on every day after 8 pm EST, for a while. Currently level 95 Raider, almost 96. Going to try and push 40/40 for the first time this league and see how far I can get in terms of level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info