<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: defenseofthes
Game experience: created account a few months before 1.0, played off and on (hc leagues only), but really picked it up in beyond. Until perandus, i hadnt done much mapping. Got several chars to 85 in perandus, and now cruising along with challenges in prophecy hc. Always pay attention to the meta stuff, state of exile, etc. Usually try to do my own things though, inspired by quirky guides and such. Looking for some buds to do maps and level with.
Gateway: Us West
IGN: Amsterdamaged
Experience:started in beta and have played off and on since. Im very knowledgeable about builds and items, but never made it to maps and endgame content. Recently played hardcore and rupped all 11 characters due to my laptop, so time for softcore! Looking to get better and help new players progress and learn.
IGN:Idrajit

Game experience: Some experience playing in 2014 (got a soultaker axe on a blender, moved, had my character gutted, rip.). Came back to PoE this year and I'm currently at level 91 playing an Assreacher trying to hit 100 and amass a small fortune by the end of the temp softcore league.

Reason for wanting to join: PoE gets lonely solo sometimes and always looking for advice from more knowledgeable players and I'd love to find a fun community to be a part of. Discord would be fun. c:
Bump, Remember to switch your character privacy.
Bump, So far everyone has been really nice :D
Bump
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jul 7, 2016, 5:07:04 AM
Last edited by Coil1 on Nov 29, 2020, 12:44:07 AM
Bump
IGN: Tycior

Game experience: Played during close beta, open beta, tempest, perandus and now.

Reason for wanting to join: Challenges. Mostly because of them, but also due to friend of mine left the game so now I'm alone pretty much :(
IGN: ShieldPunch_McSmash

Game experience: Just started playing in Prophecy and I've really enjoyed it.

Reason for wanting to join: I had a friend who talked me into playing. His character died in HC after a few hundred hours invested and he lost all interest in the game. I'm just getting started with this game, so I'm looking for some people to game with!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info