<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Chibcha
Game experience: I have been playing on and off since 2019. At times the games has me wanting to play more, others not that much.
Reason for wanting to join: Learn more about the game, crafing, builds, etc. Diable 4 was not what I wanted, lol.
IGN:LordRavenice
Game experience:been playing on and off since 2013
Reason for wanting to join:wanting to have fun playing with some folks and make the game enjoyable to me again.
Any additional information/comments:i'm a stay at home father and i have a toddler that sometimes pulls me away from keyboard i will always apologize for it even if not needed.
IGN:BLAMMATRON
Game experience:Level 8
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a guild to chat with and hopefully to get some help from.
Any additional information/comments: Multi time Multi Role Multi Class WoW mythic raider + 1800 Rated pvper. I have firecape on OSRS, I'm also ESEA League season 36 playoff IGL in CSGO.
IGN:Rusherboy_Agane
Game experience:Played since Feb 2013
Reason for wanting to join:Looking for a place to hang out while playing
Any additional information/comments: I usually play all league but SC/HC SSF only.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
bump
IGN: Ecliptara
Game experience: beginner/intermediate
Reason for wanting to join: i ask a lot of questions about the game and like talking with ppl
Any additional information/comments: ive been playing for some time but i just found out how much stuff i don't know yet
IGN: ToxItrixx
Game experience: Played a few seasons trying to get back into it
Reason for wanting to join: Meet new people and have fun playing and helping/relearning

Any additional information/comments:
bump
IGN: Tmemz
Game experience: 2 months - started playing alot at the start of this new League
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to talk to, play together, help each and make some new in game friends as well.
Any additional information/comments: Very new to the game but I hyper focuse and I am trying to learn everything I can because I am hooked to the game. Every day I seem to be learning something about this game.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info