<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: ButtUglyNecro
Game experience: Noob (understatement) to PoE-started with Affliction-currently lvl 90. Before that top 5 warlock on my server in WoW (played 10 years) and officer in a top 5 guild. Diablo IV, did content (what there was of it).
Reason for wanting to join: Place to grow my toon. Get a doctrine in this game cause it's so damn deep!
Any additional information/comments: retired and doing cancer treatments. Play 3-10 hours a day.

bump
IGN: Brandedmanagement
Game experience: Lots - been playing POE since harbinger
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for community and fun group to play with.Been playing solo for years and looking for something new
Any additional information/comments: Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to finding a crew to play with.
IGN:BirgitteSilverbo
Game experience: ARPG's a lot. PoE almost nothing I started in the lake of kalandra league and quit. Back again for the affliction league and this time i've been hooked
Reason for wanting to join: I feel i've gotten as far as my own knowledge and googling is and need some help from a community
Any additional information/comments: Thank you for your consideration.
bump
IGN:DilDoughed
Game experience:POE newbie lvl 43 ranger
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a good group to play with and build a char set along the way
Any additional information/comments:D2 HC lvl 99s
bump
bump
IGN: Gyatszy
Game experience: 84 hrs. Played lots of D3 and decided to finally jump into PoE. Loving it. My main is a lvl 81 SRS Guardian. Took it slow finishing the campaign and now wanting to learn more about mapping and all the game mechanics as well as crafting.
Reason for wanting to join: Great wealth of knowledge in forums and YT, but having a fun and supportive community to help with individual questions/situations will make this game even more fun.
Any additional information/comments: Appreciate the consideration, and excited if I can join. Thanks!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info