[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

Can I replace snakebites with voidheart? Also no fortify and no ec, dont you risk oneshots too much?

edit: im an idiot
Last edited by epancake on Sep 4, 2016, 12:00:01 PM
"
epancake wrote:
Can I replace snakebites with voidheart? Also no fortify and no ec, dont you risk oneshots too much?

voidheart...? MELEE attacks poison on hit...

im sad, i did'nt see frost waal nerf...and im lvl 60 in this league with this build, what can i do...?
"
Quakeroo wrote:
"
epancake wrote:

voidheart...? MELEE attacks poison on hit...

im sad, i did'nt see frost waal nerf...and im lvl 60 in this league with this build, what can i do...?

The build will work but you will need a single target skill like blast rain or barrage, Read the update in the first post, I'm currently @70 Berserker and the build is starting to lift off. Too lazy to get proper gearing but here is my current setup and im doing fine in Dried Lake merc:
Spoiler
Last edited by n0diac on Sep 5, 2016, 5:19:35 AM
Hello,
Thank you for this build, I am currently playing it as Berserker in Essence league.
As you said it still works great, clearing maps very fast, only trouble is high HP rare mobs and boss as we are weak for single target.
Which gem will you recommend for a 4L barrage setup?
I see you linked barrage + GMP + add fire + faster attacks, isn't GMP useless for single target as shotgun damage doesn't work anymore?
"
ikki1349 wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for this build, I am currently playing it as Berserker in Essence league.
As you said it still works great, clearing maps very fast, only trouble is high HP rare mobs and boss as we are weak for single target.
Which gem will you recommend for a 4L barrage setup?
I see you linked barrage + GMP + add fire + faster attacks, isn't GMP useless for single target as shotgun damage doesn't work anymore?

GMP adds extra projectiles to barrage, which is extra dps.

ou can use Tornado shot instead of LA which does good against single target and has a decent clear speed.

Or if you use LA, you will need Barrage or Blast Rain for single target (and probably atleast 5L them).
gmp is not a good link for barrage if you want to do poison damage, as the %less modifier also applies to poison.

a good 4L would be barrage added chaos piercer slowerproj. 5th link will be void manip, 6th link can be faster attacks
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Dont want to be negative, but i think this build needs a deep reconstruction, i m l70, pretty geared.. I Just do no dmg compare to bv or other meta stuff..

Think i ll rerol...
"
Sephira6 wrote:
Dont want to be negative, but i think this build needs a deep reconstruction, i m l70, pretty geared.. I Just do no dmg compare to bv or other meta stuff..

Think i ll rerol...

link your gear, lvl70 doesnt mean much, and as i said in the first post, this build is probably not top tier anymore due to frostwall nerfs.

On a side note guys, this new flask is pretty amazing:

"
cmphx wrote:
"
Sephira6 wrote:

Think i ll rerol...

link your gear, lvl70 doesnt mean much, and as i said in the first post, this build is probably not top tier anymore due to frostwall nerfs.

On a side note guys, this new flask is pretty amazing:

I'm enjoying your build atm at lv 82, dealing alot of dmg, but lacking on survivability. What's a stronger build though, that I can transition into easily? Or at least, what big improvements can be made?

I also have a voltaxic rift, but the dmg is similar to the lioneye's glare.
Last edited by Unfeared on Sep 6, 2016, 9:41:03 PM
"
Unfeared wrote:

I'm enjoying your build atm at lv 82, dealing alot of dmg, but lacking on survivability. What's a stronger build though, that I can transition into easily? Or at least, what big improvements can be made?

Spoiler

I also have a voltaxic rift, but the dmg is similar to the lioneye's glare. [
Spoiler
item post="13640319" index="12" inline="0"]

your gear is good, i dont understand why you have problems. you should change your quiver though, the implicit of %converted to lightning damage is terrible and you should get one with 10%pierce chance that will give you a tiny bit more dmg.

Big improvements will be a 6Link, or a reach of the council. 6Link is big big damage improve.

How much life do you have? what is your flask setup? which maps do you run?

Do not facetank things with this build, its a highly mobile archer and you need to dodge things.

Last edited by cmphx on Sep 7, 2016, 12:06:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info