[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
cmphx wrote:
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:

My bow is below; no laughing! Just started this league last week and have zero currency of note.

try and buy a Lioneye's glare unique bow. It costs 1chaos or so, and is better than yours in any aspect !

I'll take a look, but 5L Lioneye's are 35C+ though. Queen of the Forest 5L are 30C+. Would need one 5L I believe?

If I do grab a Lioneye's, I'm guessing I can drop the Resolute Technique passive since you can't miss (at least until I get Reach)? Sorry for the barrage of questions; I'm good after this.
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:

My bow is below; no laughing! Just started this league last week and have zero currency of note.

try and buy a Lioneye's glare unique bow. It costs 1chaos or so, and is better than yours in any aspect !

I'll take a look, but 5L Lioneye's are 35C+ though. Queen of the Forest 5L are 30C+. Would need one 5L I believe?

If I do grab a Lioneye's, I'm guessing I can drop the Resolute Technique passive since you can't miss (at least until I get Reach)? Sorry for the barrage of questions; I'm good after this.

get a tabula and an unlinked lioneyes glare
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Spoiler

I think thats all of my gear. Anyway looking for advice on what to upgrade next/prioritize. My jewels are going okay although this late in the league no one seems to sell resist, proj damage, life % jewels. Anyway yeah love the build so far but feeling a little squishy. Also thoughts on my flasks, I feel like they are not truly optimized but it took so long to roll the qss I was running low on alts.

My ultimate goal for this character is to comfortable farm uberlab.
Last edited by IVIadness on Aug 9, 2016, 11:04:08 AM
"
IVIadness wrote:
Spoiler

I think thats all of my gear. Anyway looking for advice on what to upgrade next/prioritize. My jewels are going okay although this late in the league no one seems to sell resist, proj damage, life % jewels. Anyway yeah love the build so far but feeling a little squishy. Also thoughts on my flasks, I feel like they are not truly optimized but it took so long to roll the qss I was running low on alts.

My ultimate goal for this character is to comfortable farm uberlab.

your gear seems great, there is not much to upgrade except for a +1 arrow drillneck, and jewlry/boots with more life and crafted added chaos on ring/amulet. Other than that, you just need more levels and practice with the build. Youre only level 80 so there is alot of points to be spent still. Celerity should be a big boost to you movement/evasion. Other than that, its just leveling/practice at this point tbh. Your flasks seem okay, I prefer a seething or bubbling flask though.

When doing uber lab, dont use bloodrage and abuse decoy totem, as i tried to explain in this thread many times before :D
You were definitely right about the Lioneye's haha. Picked up a cheap one last night, made it 4L myself, and have been doing materially faster clears.

Also snagged a 7% life, 12 INT, 10% Projectile Damage jewel for 1 fuse last night which let me finish re-speccing passives. Was surprised by the price, everything else even close was 5-10C+.

Lastly, the Ice Wall single target DPS dynamic has to be patched for next league right? It's insane; my gear is terrible and I can kill Voll in a 6-man group in like 5 seconds.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Aug 9, 2016, 1:04:52 PM
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
You were definitely right about the Lioneye's haha. Picked up a cheap one last night, made it 4L myself, and have been doing materially faster clears.

Also snagged a 7% life, 12 INT, 10% Projectile Damage jewel for 1 fuse last night which let me finish re-speccing passives. Was surprised by the price, everything else even close was 5-10C+.

Lastly, the Ice Wall single target DPS dynamic has to be patched for next league right? It's insane; my gear is terrible and I can kill Voll in a 6-man group in like 5 seconds.

Concerning frostwall - it's been like that for months, if not years.. so who knows :)
What are your thoughts on lightning coil for this build?

I purchased a 6l last night and using it with lioneyes glare and seems to be good.

Only downside i see is i can't quite cap resistance if i use essence worm ring... Need to somehow cover that :/
"
brunowa wrote:
What are your thoughts on lightning coil for this build?

I purchased a 6l last night and using it with lioneyes glare and seems to be good.

Only downside i see is i can't quite cap resistance if i use essence worm ring... Need to somehow cover that :/

you answered the question yourself already :) its great, but hard to cap resist with all the other uniques
Frost wall is broken. Poison double dip is broken. This is probably one of the most OP builds in PoE history. I love breaking games and exploit game mechanics for the lolz, and this is probably the most fun I've had in PoE. Thank you for the build.

I was going to make a Pathfinder version but ended up with a Berserker with RT because I do not want the headache of gearing for accuracy. Regardless, I made a few changes from the OP's version.

I speced out of blood magic after getting Pain Reaver.
Using essence worm (Grace) + Blasphemy + Enfeeble.
Downside is lower life pool.

Still deciding if Winds of Change is worth the movespeed penalty. I might just get an Atziri's Step + Rare Gloves instead.

Cheers.

Here are my items
Spoiler

Ive done some testing to check what feels more consistent for bosses and Barrage won by a huge margin, % dmg looks somolar but in practice barrage just feels better.

Running 1 setup and swapping LA w/ Barrage when it seems useful.

Thats your dps w/ barrage and la on current lv ?
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info