[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hi guys here is my gear
Spoiler

Currently i have ~184k damage with hatred,herald golem, 1 totem up and increased aoe(no flasks). Idk how author achieved that dips. I did all guardians but got rekt by shaper twice already. So i wonder wheather someone did shaper wo fated black heart ring cause my totems die a lot during the fight and i have no time to really do dips between his attacks.

Some tips about guardians.
You must not run phys reflect or ele reflect maps and added damage i think. Chimera and Phoenix probably are the easiest.
Chimera:
You shouldn't go into red circle, just be at his back and run around probably with increased setup. Find him in the mist as fast as you can. During the fight he will release mobs 3 times. Beware leap slams from goatmen, multiple hits from snakes and the worst is some dog with gmp magma orb(or smth like that).
Phoenix:
Beware his discharge, dont go into tornados and don't kill all birds in the same time cause they will respawn at the same time. The arena is small so i used concentrated. As you lower his hp he seems to do some debuff to your resists so i think you should avoid mods increasig the time of the fight like increased life, endurance charges, fire resists,reduced phisical damage.
Minotaur:
I ran him once cause it's not worth really. He probably has some good armor (or that were map mods) so the totems damaged him slowly. You shouldn't stay in a rock folling area and go through lightning shit on low life. He can one shot you with his underground strike, so run away from the point you were standing when he goes underground.
Hydra:
So far that was the worst fight for me. I rolled endurance charges each 20sec and increased life on the map. At the begining of the fight frost bslls move rather slowly but by lowering her hp you make them move faster. Also Hydra herself can run quickly. So you should avoid gmp and increased attack speed as map mods. Don't stand in front of her also.
Last edited by PoliteElk on Oct 16, 2016, 9:19:14 PM
"
PoliteElk wrote:
Hi guys here is my gear
Spoiler

Currently i have ~184k damage with hatred,herald golem, 1 totem up and increased aoe(no flasks)..

It's possible to squeeze a lot more DPS out of this build.

Copsliepeopledie is doing 380K DPS/totem w/ hatred, hearald golem, 1 totem up and Inc AOE.

You'll need a Great Old One's Ward to achieve this and if you look at Copsliepeopledie's jewels, they're all pure DPS.

From what I've read, Shaper gets easier the more DPS you have since the phases are shorter and consequently there's less stuff to dodge and less of the room is cut off by popping void balloons.

I'm currently pushing for level 93 to up my DPS before attempting Shaper.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 16, 2016, 9:57:43 PM
My bad, I made my character visible. Thanks in advance.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
My bad, I made my character visible. Thanks in advance.

Looks like you're basically on track.

Replace iron ring w/ good steel ring.
Quality on all gems - you get about 10% increased damage for 20% quality per gem.
A couple of your jewels need improvement (one has just 1 damage mod, another just 2).
Flasks - Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise - all of these boost DPS. Use one or more to suit your play style.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 16, 2016, 10:18:05 PM
Thx so much! I just realized I also need points from uber lab.... that'll add 25% attack speed.
for killing atziri with non-legacy facebreakers you use LEGACY voidheart?
I killed atziri at 75 with 751% facebreakers, a 5l, and no voidheart.
Great build and props to the OP ...Im rocking around 500k+ with great old ones on and the 3 dps flasks taste,atziris,the granite one that i keep forgeting and conc ofc...Also i decided to drop my 755% +vulnera on hit fb for a 800% and witchfire brew which is enormous dps boost and nice defence also...Im kinda on the defensive tree though with some tweaks of my own..When i go 92ish ill try shaper and if i dont make it ill switch to the OP's tree...So far all 11 deaths i had were from uber lab bad play in traps...feelsbadman...Facerolling even 8moded t15s...Again props to the OP :)
"
1thug1 wrote:
for killing atziri with non-legacy facebreakers you use LEGACY voidheart?

at the time i recorded the vids, there was no "legacy" ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Copsliepeopledie is doing 380K DPS/totem w/ hatred, hearald golem, 1 totem up and Inc AOE.

You'll need a Great Old One's Ward to achieve this and if you look at Copsliepeopledie's jewels, they're all pure DPS.

From what I've read, Shaper gets easier the more DPS you have since the phases are shorter and consequently there's less stuff to dodge and less of the room is cut off by popping void balloons.

380k with conc mate, 86 page.

and yea, nice jewels burst ur dmg guys... ez to craft
my selfcraft :

attack speed very good too for this build.

now with self buffed (Hatred, HoA and fire golem) + totem up + CONC = 454k

about shaper phases, its a main key, short fight -> less shit on a ground -> deathless kill

sorry, my london very crazy.
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Oct 17, 2016, 10:50:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info