[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Can you please tell me how do u cap resistances? Just with 1 ring, 1 necklace? I'm still trying to figure out how.
"
aafachini wrote:
Can you please tell me how do u cap resistances? Just with 1 ring, 1 necklace? I'm still trying to figure out how.

You take some resistance nodes in the tree too.
Well you have to admit, there are some items uniquely interesting to people viewing this thread... such as this.

coincidentally that happens to be for sale as I'm trying out that trolololol build he mentioned, having just obtained a 6L starforge :D

Anywho to say something of direct relevance to the thread, I'll give some feedback on guardians. I managed to get up to 290k dps with conc effect and an active totem. Chimera is pretty easy, of three or four runs I didn't die to the Chimera itself but only to flying one shotting goat adds. Shield charge to clear mist quickly as that's the scariest part and otherwise he is very easily dodged.

Phoenix was just insanely easy. I don't even know what I expected but it was not this. I've only run him once but it was on a vaal'd map with 8 mods including temp chains enfeeble and -max resists. Didn't get hit by the boss once, just shield charged around and put totems down. Boss lets you know before it swings and you can dodge very easily by being cautious and your totems take it down without trouble.

Minotaur is my most hated so far. Shield charge sucks for the lightning traps as you get slowed down and if the Minotaur, rocks, or adds are close enough to hit you while you're slowed you will likely die, so it forces you to work within the confines of each segment of the arena most times and that gets rough with some of the Minotaur's attacks, particularly when there are falling rocks in that segment. I haven't tried this fight very much though and if you're experienced with it you can probably handle it much better than I did.

I've only managed to get one Hydra map attempt and it was on an extremely rippy vaal'd map. I believe it had temp chains, minus max, added damage mods, buncha nasty crap. I wiped because I didn't know the attack patterns, went in blind and cocky. That being said I still managed to do a ton of damage, and if you avoid things like temp chains this seems like a pretty easy fight for this build if you can dodge well.
Last edited by amoRaa on Oct 21, 2016, 10:25:41 AM
May i ask you why unarmed that good? i am lv60 and with crap 200dps axe have more dmg than unarmed with 749% Facebreaker. Does it change in late game or what i am doing wrong? I am following passive tree by author of this thread.
"
Colonp wrote:
May i ask you why unarmed that good? i am lv60 and with crap 200dps axe have more dmg than unarmed with 749% Facebreaker. Does it change in late game or what i am doing wrong? I am following passive tree by author of this thread.

You have to scale flat physical damage more with unarmed, being as you don't use a weapon. Without any flat physical on gear, then your % from Facebreaker has nothing to scale with.
I've progressed even further now, and once again, I want to thank OP for this terrific build. I've never had a character that laughs at content like this. Keep up the good work!
"
Colonp wrote:

Get the shield, helm, belt, flat damage on rings and amulet = PoE ownage.
"
JaxMiAwf wrote:
You have to scale flat physical damage more with unarmed, being as you don't use a weapon. Without any flat physical on gear, then your % from Facebreaker has nothing to scale with.

"
nicky2tymes wrote:
You have to scale flat physical damage more with unarmed, being as you don't use a weapon. Without any flat physical on gear, then your % from Facebreaker has nothing to scale with

Thanks for this info guys, now i know what i need to focus on
up
Крупнейшая группа в вк для обсуждения PoE:
https://vk.com/path_ofexile
Do you guys overcap your resistances for Elemental Weakness (-169 all res in HO)? I find it is quite difficult due to many Uniques and Steel Ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info