[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

First off thanks for the great guide and build. Just happened to have a 6 link Belly i got lucky linking a long time ago, along with enough currency to get pretty much everything else, so gave this build a shot. I am a casual player but have been playing for a while and have tried a lot of builds up into around 80 and I must say as far as bosses are concerned I have never had a better build for killing them. My AP gem is only level 16 but up to tier 8ish maps i have tried, the bosses die fast and easy.

That being said have a quick question for the OP or anyone who may know the answer. The build is working great but one thing i am unsure about. The OP videos seem to show nearly an AOE type damage when using totems on groups of mobs. My totems seem to need to hit things individually and subsequently my clear speed seems a little slow. I just wondered if the OP is using multi strike for clearing regular mobs before bosses? Maybe their is a mechanic with hatred that my gems are not high enough level yet to impact my totems? Or maybe the OP has such high attack speed that it appears like an AOE?

My gear is pretty similar i think but my gems are probably a little under leveled.I dont know how to link my gear but assuming that is necessary to answer the question just let me know and ill figure it out and post.

Any information would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ah i see how to link now, thanks:) Some of my links are not spot on because i was getting unlucky and using a lot of the color orb things but i dont think it is anything that applies to what im talking about... i hope.
Last edited by eliice on Sep 19, 2016, 9:06:07 PM
"
eliice wrote:
First off thanks for the great guide and build. Just happened to have a 6 link Belly i got lucky linking a long time ago, along with enough currency to get pretty much everything else, so gave this build a shot. I am a casual player but have been playing for a while and have tried a lot of builds up into around 80 and I must say as far as bosses are concerned I have never had a better build for killing them. My AP gem is only level 16 but up to tier 8ish maps i have tried, the bosses die fast and easy.

That being said have a quick question for the OP or anyone who may know the answer. The build is working great but one thing i am unsure about. The OP videos seem to show nearly an AOE type damage when using totems on groups of mobs. My totems seem to need to hit things individually and subsequently my clear speed seems a little slow. I just wondered if the OP is using multi strike for clearing regular mobs before bosses? Maybe their is a mechanic with hatred that my gems are not high enough level yet to impact my totems? Or maybe the OP has such high attack speed that it appears like an AOE?

My gear is pretty similar i think but my gems are probably a little under leveled.I dont know how to link my gear but assuming that is necessary to answer the question just let me know and ill figure it out and post.

click on your character (up) and link ur gear
got it linked. Thanks justicebrings
very nice!
"
eliice wrote:

Ah i see how to link now, thanks:) Some of my links are not spot on because i was getting unlucky and using a lot of the color orb things but i dont think it is anything that applies to what im talking about... i hope.

Mate, you are using the wrong skill ;)

The skill the build is made around is Ancestral Warchief, not Ancestral Protector...Warchief hits with an AoE, hence the difference you are observing ;)
Raystar. ugh.. thanks for the insight. I am thoroughly embarrassed. Not sure how that slipped past my radar.
What weapon do you use???
"
PandaZeus wrote:
What weapon do you use???

None, because of facebreaker's (phys dmg % WHILE UNARMED)
What about single target damage cause I notice, that its alot of AOE, or is there no need for single target damage.

Also I notice in your guide you have multiple dps perspective, so which is the optimal? I'm assuming the highest dps which is "less_duration"?

Sorry newbie here.
"
eliice wrote:

Your amulet and rings dont have high adds phys damamge so you should look for better items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info