[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
PandaZeus wrote:
What about single target damage cause I notice, that its alot of AOE, or is there no need for single target damage.

Also I notice in your guide you have multiple dps perspective, so which is the optimal? I'm assuming the highest dps which is "less_duration"?

Sorry newbie here.

For single target situations like end game bosses you just swap concentrated effect gem to the increased AOE gem slot.
My biggest issue with this build was the lack of mobility and escape, even though we play safe w/ totems I find myself mindlessly face-checking mobs like an idiot. I went ahead and replaced CWDT->Enfeeble with Shield Charge->Fortify and then (Faster Attack/Increased Duration) and it's solved all my complaints there, the damage reduction is really nice in addition to my flasks.

Last edited by sczk on Sep 20, 2016, 7:19:14 PM
Thx for the build.

modified it a bit and im hitting 1 mil tooltip dps atm with support in party.

Solo:
300 k on aoe
7 endurance charges
30 k armor
5,5 k life
max block
and fortify.

still need to get myself some steel rings, amulet and taste of hate.
"
Axug wrote:
im hitting 1 mil tooltip dps atm with support in party.

yeah with a good support, this build realy freaks out :D

Fullsize Image
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 21, 2016, 5:11:19 AM
How about equipping a rare shield and using warden's brand as a ring?
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:
What about single target damage cause I notice, that its alot of AOE, or is there no need for single target damage.

Also I notice in your guide you have multiple dps perspective, so which is the optimal? I'm assuming the highest dps which is "less_duration"?

Sorry newbie here.

For single target situations like end game bosses you just swap concentrated effect gem to the increased AOE gem slot.

U mean the other way round, swap increased area of effect gem to concentrated effect when fighting boss
Thx you for the build.

Deathless uberatziri, on my way to Shaper.

Spoiler

http://i.piccy.info/i9/46225804228d01c43da445891e5178e3/1474470071/500702/874491/screenshot_0193.jpg

Last edited by Svazzz on Sep 21, 2016, 11:04:46 AM
Hi ! Thanks for the build but I have a question..

I'm leveling right now with a 6 link ancestral warchief + facebreaker(693%), and... I have only 600 dps.. I thought I would have had much more. Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks !
"
Shinro28 wrote:

I'm leveling right now with a 6 link ancestral warchief + facebreaker(693%), and... I have only 600 dps.. I thought I would have had much more. Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks !

I took a look at your character profile. Remember that you get most of your DPS from gear with "# - # Added Physical Damage" to your attacks after Facebreakers multiplies it. Currently, none of your gear has this affix, so that explains the lower numbers.

I know you're only leveling, and looks like you are lv 31 so you dont need to spend much money on gear right now, but you should purchase a Meginord's Girdle for the 5-15 added phys damage. (goes for ~1c in ESC on poe.trade and you will use it in the end-game too). I would also recommend looking for rings/amulets that have the "# - # Added Physical Damage" stat. Ideally in the end game, you want this stat on almost every piece of gear you have, other than your facebreakers and boots of course. Once you get end-game you should look at purchasing cheap steel rings that have double added physical damage affixes, and crafting whatever else you need onto them.

Once you get that added phys dmg stat up, your dps will start to grow significantly after you begin to stack % increased damage/phys damage/melee phys dmg skills/jewels/auras/etc.
Last edited by sczk on Sep 21, 2016, 2:37:10 PM
Just hit 60 and sitting on 26k DPS without any flask buffs. Really loving this but my gear so far is pretty "MEH" Lots of room for upgrades, which is good.
Spoiler

Just wondering how do people deal with mana issues. I only have 136 and each totem costs 35 to drop. My mana regen is a laughable 9.6 so it takes me around 7.25 seconds just to regen back the mana from dropping 2 totems. For leveling I havent seen any problems unless Im in a large outdoor zone and Im moving around a lot. Once I really get going with Shield Charge I can drop them fast enough where I will run out of mana.

"
sczk wrote:
"
Shinro28 wrote:

Thanks !

I took a look at your character profile. Remember that you get most of your DPS from gear with "# - # Added Physical Damage" to your attacks after Facebreakers multiplies it. Currently, none of your gear has this affix, so that explains the lower numbers.

Its crazy how much jewelry adds. I took off just my amulet and dropped from 26k all the way down to 17k.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Sep 21, 2016, 2:40:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info