Heterosexual pride day?

"

Another bully tactic - reverting to irony instead of actual arguments.

/moving on
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Get the fuck over it. No, really. The bullied pushing back is not on the same level as the bully who shoved first. Conflating the defense of the former with hypocrisy is... stunningly aloof.

You're talking like a bully with a better vocabulary.

Bully shoves wimpy kid
Wimpy kid shoves back

THESE TWO THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME

Wimpy kid gets party

UGH WHERE'S THE PARTY FOR THE BULLY ALREADY

Is that simple enough language? See the absurdity yet? Oh yeah, this is the internet... ideology trumps pragmatism always.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jun 30, 2016, 10:52:31 AM
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Get the fuck over it. No, really. The bullied pushing back is not on the same level as the bully who shoved first. Conflating the defense of the former with hypocrisy is... stunningly aloof.

You're talking like a bully with a better vocabulary.

Bully shoves wimpy kid
Wimpy kid shoves back

THESE TWO THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME

Wimpy kid gets party

UGH WHERE'S THE PARTY FOR THE BULLY ALREADY

Is that simple enough language?

Not condescending enough. I could call it 'stunningly aloof' if I wanted to use colourful language.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yep, I am absolutely being condescending. Because the suggestion in the OP (that I've heard a million times from a million other mouths) is really, really, really, really dumb.

But that doesn't warrant condescension. 6 effing pages of defending it does.

I don't know about the 6 pages of defending it, friend. I wrote a few simple arguments which were entirely ignored and all I got in response was aggression, irony and derision in a shiny package.

A lot of unpleasant things were said, but nothing of substance. By the way, repeating 10 times how 'really' dumb something is, or just saying it's dumb, doesn't bring anything constructive to the table. But feel free to carry on, I said what I had to say and I won't waste more time trying to talk sense to the wall.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 30, 2016, 11:08:29 AM
The reason gay pride parade exist and is needed is because, there are people in society who are against the idea that homosexuals can gather together, talk to each other and be proud of what they are.

Do you realise that it's exactly the same thing that is happening here as, some of you here are aggressively opposing yourelf for what could be an hetero parade. You are going as far as insulting and spiting venom to makes your point. Which pretty much prove my own point and the reason why I have made this thread.
"
diablofdb wrote:
The reason gay pride parade exist and is needed is because, there are people in society who are against the idea that homosexuals can gather together, talk to each other and be proud of what they are.

Do you realise that it's exactly the same thing that is happening here as, some of you here are aggressively opposing yourelf for what could be an hetero parade. You are going as far as insulting and spiting venom to makes your point. Which pretty much prove my own point and the reason why I have made this thread.

Please, outside of a couple crazy people IRL, or a few whiny tumblr blogs, please tell me exactly how oppressed the heterosexual community is. Our baseline need for heterosexual pride day is exactly zero.

There is zero need for it.

Now, exactly what would is accomplish? For that matter, what would a white pride day accomplish? What the fuck would be accomplished by the overwhelming majority in a country-- a majority that is still fighting to reverse the rights of the minority-- celebrating their majority-ness?

Do you really not see the destructive implications of what you're suggesting??

Yeah, except you're not defending equal rights, you're defending the poorly disguised mockery of a minority.

"Hey LGBT community, I'm real happy for you and I'll let you finish, but heterosexuality is the best sexuality of all time. OF ALL TIME!"

(I'll spare you the Kanye pic, I'm not cruel, but that's about the essence of it.)
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Antnee wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Please, outside of a couple crazy people IRL, or a few whiny tumblr blogs, please tell me exactly how oppressed the heterosexual community is. Our baseline need for heterosexual pride day is exactly zero.

There is zero need for it.

Now, exactly what would is accomplish? For that matter, what would a white pride day accomplish? What the fuck would be accomplished by the overwhelming majority in a country-- a majority that is still fighting to reverse the rights of the minority-- celebrating their majority-ness?

Do you really not see the destructive implications of what you're suggesting??

Just the fact that you are here making insults and all that crap talk against the sole idea of an heterosexual parade prove entirely my point and prove that there is a HUGE discrimination against heterosexuals.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Just the fact that you are here making insults and all that crap talk against the sole idea of an heterosexual parade prove entirely my point and prove that there is a HUGE discrimination against heterosexuals.

Or not.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info