Heterosexual pride day?

So I was reading about this topic that is currently very trendy on internet. And I read the reactions from the gay community who is offended and highly affected that straights people could dare to ask for such a thing.

I know that hetero were not oppressed as gay were, but... refusing them a day pride when gay have it? isn't it discrimination? and hypocrisy?

I think the LGBT community is doing both discrimination and hypocrisy while reacting negatively to that topic.

And I think discrimination can have multiple visages. Men too can be victims of sexism, white too can be victims of racist, and sometime I guess hetero can also be discriminated.

Last bumped on Sep 20, 2016, 7:48:19 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
So I was reading about this topic that is currently very trendy on internet. And I read the reactions from the gay community who is offended and highly affected that straights people could dare to ask for such a thing.

I know that hetero were not oppressed as gay were, but... refusing them a day pride when gay have it? isn't it discrimination? and hypocrisy?

I think the LGBT community is doing both discrimination and hypocrisy while reacting negatively to that topic.

And I think discrimination can have multiple visages. Men too can be victims of sexism, white too can be victims of racist, and sometime I guess hetero can also be discriminated.

Only if Heterosexual is discriminated and oppressed... It is seen as a passive aggressive attack by Homophobic to divert attention.
You might as well hold up a sign reading "I'm a bigot" if you're arguing for heterosexual pride. It'll save everyone time.

If you need a sign, I'm sure Fred Phelps' old crew can hook you up with something you'll like.
I know heterosexual haven't been oppressed like Gays. I'm just saying that what is happening now is just hypocrisy and some discrimination.

I'm a bigot because I'm proud of being hetero? That's discrimination.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I know heterosexual haven't been oppressed like Gays. I'm just saying that what is happening now is just hypocrisy and some discrimination.

I think Jennik mistakenly believes one can only be allowed take pride in oneself if you were previously persecuted. The errors in his thinking are so many he doesnt not even realize his own errors.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I think Jennik mistakenly believes one can only be allowed take pride in oneself if you were previously persecuted. The errors in his thinking are so many he doesnt not even realize his own errors.

I've always thought that discrimination had many visages, men too can be victims of sexism. Whites too can be victims of racism. And even heterosexual can be victim of discrimination, especially in the case that, everyone around them can take pride of their sexuality or race of everything they are, but them no... if you aren't even allowed in society to take pride in what you are, that's discrimination.

And all form of discrimination is bad.

I was reading about the black month history few months ago, some people were talking about making a white month history, they were called racist bastard. Because they only wanted to be proud of their origin.

I think saying such thing is very dangerous. "You can't discriminate them because they are white", "You can't discriminate them because they are heteros" when I heard these thoughts I immediately think about the KKK saying "it's not racism they are only Blacks" or the Nazis saying " it's ok they are Jews"
I though it was commemorated already everyday.
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Jun 29, 2016, 4:00:39 PM
"
I though it was commemorated already everyday.

never saw a parade about heterosexual being proud or even a date on the calendar saying "heterosexual pride day"
We should totally have a white pride day...no wait..scratch that

E: TBH gays are cool, I have a few gay friends and they're great love hanging out with them BUT I find the fact that they need a parade to show off their sexual orientation kind've silly.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 29, 2016, 4:19:57 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

I've always thought that discrimination had many visages, men too can be victims of sexism. Whites too can be victims of racism. And even heterosexual can be victim of discrimination, especially in the case that, everyone around them can take pride of their sexuality or race of everything they are, but them no... if you aren't even allowed in society to take pride in what you are, that's discrimination.

And all form of discrimination is bad.

I was reading about the black month history few months ago, some people were talking about making a white month history, they were called racist bastard. Because they only wanted to be proud of their origin.

I think saying such thing is very dangerous. "You can't discriminate them because they are white", "You can't discriminate them because they are heteros" when I heard these thoughts I immediately think about the KKK saying "it's not racism they are only Blacks" or the Nazis saying " it's ok they are Jews"

People tend to forget history. It is a day to commemorate and recognize their contribution to equal right and society. Did you see what other countries do on gay pride day? THEY HANG THEM.

Don't people realize heterosexual are probably the oppressors? Let's be insensitive and have White Supremacy day, Nazis day because obviously everyone need their own day. Why not?

Last edited by deathflower on Jun 29, 2016, 5:24:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info