Get better account lock Feedback to the locked player

And that point was already agreed upon. Not sure what you think you are arguing. My comments are toward these "He was joking, he shouldn't be banned" people. They clearly don't understand how these systems work, and try to impose their own values as being the rules, when the rules are in the TOU (which they pretend is invalid). But hey, don't take my word for it. Go try it yourselves and see how it goes. I won't miss ya.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Calling people "fanboys" just makes you sound ignorant, and invalidates your opinion.

You bolded the part of the ToS that says "If GGG believes you to have violated the terms"

Now you tell me...

Who, upon reading the exchange, would actually BELIEVE, (not just think they could get away with saying they believe) that real RMT happened?

NOBODY with a brain, that's who.

so you've invalidated your own opinion, fanboi, by quoting the ToS.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
I also bolded the "or for no reason at all" part. Nice cherry-pick, but just reveals your own inadequacies. Have a nice day.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
I also bolded the "or for no reason at all" part. Nice cherry-pick, but just reveals your own inadequacies. Have a nice day.

and "for no reason at all" is a pure dick move.

thanks for illustrating that.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
He has been Unlock and can play again after Two and a half days, being his innocence proven already, the reason he got his account locked should be the evidence i showed on this thread.

I still hope they improve their communication and procedures regarding account locks just in cases some false positive triggers on a legit player that don't know how to deal with the situation.

in short, what i wanted to achieve with this post is:

- Have them double check a bit more before pulling an account lock.

- In case of account lock send more info to the locked player, reasons, gravity of the situation, possible outcomes acording to the final verdict, ways to defend yourself and if posible actual facts regarding the situation such as we have this log on day X where you harassed Y player. Also How can they actually contact the support.

- Give the people in charge of replying the emails at support@grindingear.com access to more info on ongoing investigations, i bet the guy that was replying to the emails had little to none info on the case, thats why he replied with just one line and a vague response on their first reply. We had to dig on his logs for a while to find the actual reason of the ban, thing they even don't tell you how to do.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jun 29, 2016, 4:28:39 PM
Now if only we could get GGG to actually read the forums... that'd be a start.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
And that point was already agreed upon. Not sure what you think you are arguing. My comments are toward these "He was joking, he shouldn't be banned" people. They clearly don't understand how these systems work, and try to impose their own values as being the rules, when the rules are in the TOU (which they pretend is invalid). But hey, don't take my word for it. Go try it yourselves and see how it goes. I won't miss ya.

"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
If fanboys are the only ones who understand this shit, then sure, call me that. Just shows you don't understand what "fanboy" means or how any of this works. Cool with me.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
If fanboys are the only ones who understand this shit, then sure, call me that. Just shows you don't understand what "fanboy" means or how any of this works. Cool with me.

Fanboy:
1. A person who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless the quality of the game or service.

Numbers of times you posted on this Thread: 13
Almost all of them trying to impose your PoV and narrow minded opinions. While also being disrespectful to others.

Sems to me you fit the definition bro.

Just because GGG have really good points doesn't mean they are perfect and that they don't suck at other ones.

When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
So my first account has been locked just as the summer is ending and I'm afraind I'm going to start this years studies with no satisfaction from summer.

Could someone tell me of their experiences, just how long have you been locked and was there a massive update at the time? I don't care about any estimations on how long they usually are. Personal experience on how long have they been locked. Thank you, and sorry if this is inaproriate place to write this question, a bit noob with the forums

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info