[2.4] Ren's Spectral Throw - Life or Low-Life & Physical or Elemental (Uber Atziri) - 280K/470K DPS

I've been following along as a life-based inquisitor and am feeling extremely squishy. At level 78, with Belly of the Beast and +life everywhere but weapon and gloves (maligaro's instead) I'm still only at ~3500 hp. I'm only missing one 6% life node from the final build as far as I can tell.

Maybe I just suck, but that sure doesn't feel like enough to survive the hits I don't dodge. Any tips?
Sorry for the inconvenience but someone could help me optimize? I'm doing the build Life-based.
In 6l am using Increased critical strike instead of Lightning penetration, I thought it more worth it because I only had 53% of Strike chance and was 76% with it, besides the dps which increased 10k

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SubDrag/characters

Character Status:
Offensive: https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/14689230_1767741086819268_1762654245_o.png?oh=56256942d7d8edd837fc875d830ea6b9&oe=5801168F

Defensive: https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/14699694_1767742853485758_606117897_o.png?oh=be2861fbd296a12d5ba804fd5af7655c&oe=5800FEC1
"
"
Rexire wrote:
"

is been a while how the build going ?
Any new improvement or gem
or new update of ST video on bosses or map?

I haven't been playing much because of work and education so I haven't really made progress on the Atlas to fight the Shaper. But I can post videos of like Atziri or end tier maps, etc.

Ren how you do reflect and elemental reflect map
i have trouble on this two type of map

but overall very High DPS
have 79k DPS GMp

probably another jewel will up 3-5k dps
+ hatred =
100k+ GMP ST

have 122k DPS on piece single target
Aztri Melt like no cake but i die to flamebast immediately when touch

right now lv 80 +++
only able to run one wrath and all aura except hatred
another hatred will up near 20k DPS

for phys reflct maps you dont have to deal more than 10% physical damage, for ele reflect maps no more than 30% ele dmg

im not spectral throw but flicker, i am full physical, 10,5k es 35% evasion 40%block and have to remove hatred for grace in ele reflct maps ( i usually use only hatred and herald of ash )
ps. i leech 7-8k es per attack (vs 4-5 monsters) with atziri promise and no life leech gem.
for phys reflect maps i use wild strike which gives 60% ele conversion and phys to light gem + life leech gem and still 35% evasion 40%block

with low life spectral throw you it's a bit impossible to do reflect maps since you can't remove auras, get an only elemental weapon for phys reflect maps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 13, 2016, 2:33:01 AM
Spoiler

help me pls 24k DPS with 4 buff + 1 ice golem
35k with 4 buff + 1 ice golem + dps full 5 power charge

LodotA
Last edited by 23083860 on Oct 13, 2016, 6:55:12 AM
"
23083860 wrote:
Spoiler

help me pls 24k DPS with 4 buff + 1 ice golem
35k with 4 buff + 1 ice golem + dps full 5 power charge

@InAshesTheyShallReap
cant quote but oh well just dont do those reflect map and boss can already

hmm!!!
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Oct 13, 2016, 9:38:47 AM
guest me pls
LodotA
"
"
Rexire wrote:
"

is been a while how the build going ?
Any new improvement or gem
or new update of ST video on bosses or map?

I haven't been playing much because of work and education so I haven't really made progress on the Atlas to fight the Shaper. But I can post videos of like Atziri or end tier maps, etc.

Ren how you do reflect and elemental reflect map
i have trouble on this two type of map

but overall very High DPS
have 79k DPS GMp

probably another jewel will up 3-5k dps
+ hatred =
100k+ GMP ST

have 122k DPS on piece single target
Aztri Melt like no cake but i die to flamebast immediately when touch

right now lv 80 +++
only able to run one wrath and all aura except hatred
another hatred will up near 20k DPS

Hey, nice DPS! How did you achieve that much? I honestly don't know how to break the 50k DPS barrier with GMP + Bino's.

For auras, if you lack a bit of reduced mana reservetion, Conqueror's Efficiency (unique jewel) can help you. Also, getting a 21/20 blood magic helps :)
HMM
i running Low life for it
change to bm lv 21 still not enough i need the 4% aura left
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Oct 14, 2016, 12:16:30 AM
"
caecusum wrote:
I've been following along as a life-based inquisitor and am feeling extremely squishy. At level 78, with Belly of the Beast and +life everywhere but weapon and gloves (maligaro's instead) I'm still only at ~3500 hp. I'm only missing one 6% life node from the final build as far as I can tell.

Maybe I just suck, but that sure doesn't feel like enough to survive the hits I don't dodge. Any tips?

the templar tree only has 84% life, where life builds should have 180%+. I dont think the author of the guide really put a lot of effort into making the life version
Not entirely sure how the build scales damage (physical vs spell). Was wondering which weapon would work better for this build...

Is a physical dagger or a spell based wand better? Or is a combo of both best?

looking to hear your opinions....

thanks

Nemrac
IGN: SirNemrac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info