[2.4] Ren's Spectral Throw - Life or Low-Life & Physical or Elemental (Uber Atziri) - 280K/470K DPS

Hello! I have a huge problem, i cant run all the auras and here's my gear and tree! please help me out :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAx4FfQceDXwNjQ5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWE9oVIBVDFqoWvxmKGo8dTx2qH0Ei6iSLJJ0nISoLKjgrCizhLR8tVS9vNbk7DTt8PdE94kZxRwZI7klRSbFMs04qUEJbr1yKXfJfamJaZdNtbHBScLtxQ33jf8aDCYTFidOMNo_6kyeVIJUulciXBpu1oS-io6crrGatwq_rsQG0DLVIuMq5Pr6KwfPDOsSiytPPXtAf0NDTftfP2HbZE9qx3Q3fmOGI6rrrY-wY73rviO_r8NX2o_ba-Tf7Cf4J_kk=

Is it that i lack level of this build?
Last edited by duso94 on Nov 28, 2016, 3:48:52 PM
With the release of 2.5 and raider's buff, are the other ascendants still better options? Or does this one outweigh the rest of them. If so can you include a raider variant? :) thank you!
"
Perryhawk wrote:
With the release of 2.5 and raider's buff, are the other ascendants still better options? Or does this one outweigh the rest of them. If so can you include a raider variant? :) thank you!

Considering Raider myself, all those frenzy charges makes for a nice boost. The +1 projectile from Deadeye is nice (and other bonuses ofc), but when using GMP not all that critical.

In facet, I might repec my Essence Deadeye to try it out in standard before I decide in Breach what to go. The passive tree should be mostly the same for the Raider version as the Deadeye I would guess, at least for life based builds.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Nov 30, 2016, 7:20:12 AM
Hey man i really need your help! my tooltip damage is 61k without Hatred, cant run it with rest of the auras. This is my current gear

and this is my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAx4FfQceDXwOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlhPaFSAVQxaqFr8ZihqPHU8dqh9BIuoj0ySLJJ0nISoLKjgrCizhLR8tVS9vNbk7DTt8PdE94kZxRwZI7klRSbFMs04qUEJbr1yKXfJfamJaZdNtbHBScLtxQ33jf8aDCYTFidOMNo_6kyeVIJUulciXBpu1oS-io6crrGatwq_rsQG0DLVIuMq5Pr6KwfPDOsSiytPPXtAf0NDTftfP2HbZE9qx3Q3fmOGI6rrrY-wY73rviO_r8NX2o_ba-Tf7Cf4J_kk=

Please man i really need your help!
Last edited by duso94 on Nov 30, 2016, 11:06:01 AM
"

Advanced Aura Setup

In order to optimize your build to the extreme and grant yourself a larger mana pool to use, you need to have an item with the corrupted implicit +1 to Level of Socketed Gems. This combined with a Level 4 Enlighten, and a total of 34% reduced mana reserved allows us to run two 50% Auras on our life pool linked with Blood Magic.

This i would guess
"
duso94 wrote:
Hey man i really need your help! my tooltip damage is 61k without Hatred, cant run it with rest of the auras. This is my current gear

and this is my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAx4FfQceDXwOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlhPaFSAVQxaqFr8ZihqPHU8dqh9BIuoj0ySLJJ0nISoLKjgrCizhLR8tVS9vNbk7DTt8PdE94kZxRwZI7klRSbFMs04qUEJbr1yKXfJfamJaZdNtbHBScLtxQ33jf8aDCYTFidOMNo_6kyeVIJUulciXBpu1oS-io6crrGatwq_rsQG0DLVIuMq5Pr6KwfPDOsSiytPPXtAf0NDTftfP2HbZE9qx3Q3fmOGI6rrrY-wY73rviO_r8NX2o_ba-Tf7Cf4J_kk=

Please man i really need your help!

You have not picked reduced mana reserved nodes at the left of the three...
First off +1 on this guide, love everything about it.

I'm really torn between deadeye and inquis for this upcoming league, i'm leaning towards deadeye more and more but inquis is still in the back of my mind. What are we looking at the most output w/ inquis atm? Also w/ ranger the possibility with the new raider ascend looks super promising.
ign - Clex

twitch.tv/clexxxx

Waiting for GGG to add DARKSHRINES and patch 1.2 for custom leagues.
hey im playing the life based ele deadeye and its fun so far!

assuming you want to switch to phyiscal dmg later.
is binos kitchen knife really better? or would it have to be a good rare dagger?
and if so. you would only have to replace rings, amulet and weapon right?
the tree remains the same? how about the support gems?

your life gear is missing like 27-31 int for wrath?
i guess that has to come from ring/amulet?

sry if questions are stupid, im kinda new. started 2 months ago.

oh and what do u think about that dual wield dreamfeather spectral throw build?
is your build kind of better in defense because of shield?

regards!
Last edited by Ninyai on Dec 5, 2016, 6:40:42 PM
Yo,
I'm playing this build as Raider in 2.5 Breach. Currently level 87. Clearspeed and damage is absurd but feels a little bit squishy with only 5.2k ES.

My Gear:
Spoiler

I mostly sticked to ur lowlife tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAx4HHg18DkgPqxEPES8RlhLxFSAWvxcmFy8ZihqPHRQdTx2qH0Ej0ySLJJ0qCyo4Kwos4S0fLU0vby9yNbk7DUHQRnFHBklRTLNOKlXWW69ca1yKXfJfamJaZOdrkG1sbydwUnBWcLt6hH3jf8aApIMJhEiExYnTjDaPRo9gj_qQG5MnlSCVLpcGmhOaapuhm7WhIqEvokCio6crrGasmK_rtAy1SLk-vorB88M6w23EosrT0B_QrdDQ037Xz9h22RPb1N0N35jhiOq662PsGO9674jv6_DV9Pj2o_ba99f5N_rS-wk=?accountName=windrunnerz&characterName=_LLSpectralBlow
"
windrunnerz wrote:
Yo,
I'm playing this build as Raider in 2.5 Breach. Currently level 87. Clearspeed and damage is absurd but feels a little bit squishy with only 5.2k ES.

My Gear:
Spoiler

I mostly sticked to ur lowlife tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAx4HHg18DkgPqxEPES8RlhLxFSAWvxcmFy8ZihqPHRQdTx2qH0Ej0ySLJJ0qCyo4Kwos4S0fLU0vby9yNbk7DUHQRnFHBklRTLNOKlXWW69ca1yKXfJfamJaZOdrkG1sbydwUnBWcLt6hH3jf8aApIMJhEiExYnTjDaPRo9gj_qQG5MnlSCVLpcGmhOaapuhm7WhIqEvokCio6crrGasmK_rtAy1SLk-vorB88M6w23EosrT0B_QrdDQ037Xz9h22RPb1N0N35jhiOq662PsGO9674jv6_DV9Pj2o_ba99f5N_rS-wk=?accountName=windrunnerz&characterName=_LLSpectralBlow

How do you find the Raider version vs the Deadeye? I tried both on the life build (only like level 80). The Raider has very nice frenzy charges, but if going the Onslaught path, it is a bit more focus on always having Onslaught bottles up. Deadeye has very good damage projection and general goodness, so not really sure who is best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info