[2.4] Ren's Spectral Throw - Life or Low-Life & Physical or Elemental (Uber Atziri) - 280K/470K DPS

Any comments on phys to light VS added lighting damage?
"
atomsoftwerks wrote:
Any comments on phys to light VS added lighting damage?

Here is my tooltip with a lvl 21/20% Added Lightning Damage gem : http://i.imgur.com/UvySdsk.png

I'm using a cheap Bino's Knife with GMP, no DPS-bully pls. Unbuffed too.

Considering the very low amount of phys damage, I don't know. It might also be because I use Wrath, Anger, Hatred, and Herald of Thunder (on top of some Added Lightning Damage jewelry). I'd say that if you don't use more than one in Wrath/Added Lightning Ring/Added Lightning Amulet, and don't have any other Phys to Ele sort of conversion, you might wanna replace Added Lightning Damage for Phys to Lightning.
hmm nice DPS
28K DPS
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
hmm nice DPS
28K DPS

I know it's quite low but I have honestly no idea how to get more out of a Bino's.

I could probably invest in some more damage-oriented jewelry, but I think having this and capped resistances would cost me an arm.

Here is my gear, if anyone can advice me what to change...

Spoiler

As you can see in the links, I'm running these auras :
* Herald of Thunder
* Hatred
* Anger
* Wrath
* Haste
* Discipline

I'm using a curse on hit/poacher's on HoT for overall faster mapping. I honestly think I could completely drop Anger for something else, my bonus fire damage is kinda ridiculous. Maybe a purity of lightning, for reflect? I'm up for any suggestions!
Last edited by Nepho on Oct 8, 2016, 7:08:14 PM
"
Nepho wrote:
"
hmm nice DPS
28K DPS

I know it's quite low but I have honestly no idea how to get more out of a Bino's.

I could probably invest in some more damage-oriented jewelry, but I think having this and capped resistances would cost me an arm.

Here is my gear, if anyone can advice me what to change...

Spoiler

As you can see in the links, I'm running these auras :
* Herald of Thunder
* Hatred
* Anger
* Wrath
* Haste
* Discipline

I'm using a curse on hit/poacher's on HoT for overall faster mapping. I honestly think I could completely drop Anger for something else, my bonus fire damage is kinda ridiculous. Maybe a purity of lightning, for reflect? I'm up for any suggestions!

Yr item set is not bad
do u follow the same as ren build or setup point?
I still doing his build and see how much this build can go when i lv 72
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Any1 has a levelling passive tree for this build?
"
Ununboy wrote:

Be it the Life or the ES variant, I'd recommend grabbing all the damage/crit nodes asap since they aren't that many. Then just take every single defensive one. Unless you play hardcore, then take every single defensive node you can before thinking about offense.

I'd also recommend not using ST until you can equip a good dagger/a Bino's. I switched to ST at level ~58 and it was a pain to level to 65.
i use St from lv 30 around
it was hard
not easy
but i manage to get to lv 70+ now
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Nepho wrote:
"
Ununboy wrote:

Be it the Life or the ES variant, I'd recommend grabbing all the damage/crit nodes asap since they aren't that many. Then just take every single defensive one. Unless you play hardcore, then take every single defensive node you can before thinking about offense.

I'd also recommend not using ST until you can equip a good dagger/a Bino's. I switched to ST at level ~58 and it was a pain to level to 65.

Nepho are u lv 90??
I cant seem to run 2 aura left
Wrath and herald of ash

Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Rexire wrote:
"

is been a while how the build going ?
Any new improvement or gem
or new update of ST video on bosses or map?

I haven't been playing much because of work and education so I haven't really made progress on the Atlas to fight the Shaper. But I can post videos of like Atziri or end tier maps, etc.

Ren how you do reflect and elemental reflect map
i have trouble on this two type of map

but overall very High DPS
have 79k DPS GMp

probably another jewel will up 3-5k dps
+ hatred =
100k+ GMP ST

have 122k DPS on piece single target
Aztri Melt like no cake but i die to flamebast immediately when touch

right now lv 80 +++
only able to run one wrath and all aura except hatred
another hatred will up near 20k DPS