I love Kinetic Blast!!!

Last edited by OgPuffle on Jun 26, 2016, 10:51:12 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 12:48:58 AM
Impressive.
But doesn't show us the sheer number of exalts in items to attain that at, what, level 90?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Nerf CoC already.
It's so clear that CoC is overpowered just look at that tooltip.

He could have a mirror wand, with shitload of mods up with headhunter with flasks up with an aura bitch next to him.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
He could have a mirror wand, with shitload of mods up with headhunter with flasks up with an aura bitch next to him.

His profile is public.

Derp.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
Pewzor wrote:

His profile is public.

Derp.

How do you get profiles to show his tooltips again?

Derp.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
"
Pewzor wrote:

His profile is public.

Derp.

How do you get profiles to show his tooltips again?

Derp.

I don't.

Just pointing out you were spewing shit with "mirror wand" and "headhunter."

Proportionally his damage makes sense with his tree and links. I also assume he had Flasks/Charges up, which is basically what everyone does when they wag their dick with tooltip DPS anyways.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thats an impressive tooltip with kinetic blast. I have seen people wreck shit with only 50k dps tooltip with that skill, so you should be able to one shot the entire game lol.
"
MANGUERA wrote:
Thats an impressive tooltip with kinetic blast. I have seen people wreck shit with only 50k dps tooltip with that skill, so you should be able to one shot the entire game lol.

Yeah, seems like he has at least 300k overkill dps :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Is there an aura support + shrine in that tooltip?

there is no way you can achieve that tooltip with a life based wand build solo nor would you ever need to when less than half that paper dps kills t13+ bosses in 4 seconds or less.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 26, 2016, 1:03:11 PM
Yes life based and no mirrored items... As this is in prophecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info