I love Kinetic Blast!!!

"
brgillespie wrote:
The build diversity in this game is truly astonishing.

Only Path of Exile makes the possibility of one-shotting an entire screen of enemies with the click of one mouse button while you watch Twitch/Netflix/whatever on another screen a reality. The skill threshold in this game is incredible.

You can only 1 shot all frontal enemies up to 3 screens away once every 0.19 seconds.

Humans cant really react that fast especially with precision. Therefore PoE is balanced. Only thing OP in PoE are all the existing Cast on Crit builds. This will be fixed by GGG in the upcoming patch, don't worry.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
400k KB dps? LOL CoC OP!
"
I'm pretty noob. But doesn't the pierce from deadeye only give a lot of pierce at the start of the projectile?

I read somewhere that it give 100% pierce for 10 units of distance and then it fall off lineary till reaching 0% at 120 units distance with is offscreen distance. 85 distance units is how far you can see.

So to get 100% pierce chance with deadeye passive and pierce gem, you need 50% or more pierce from deadeye, with is from 0 to 65 distance. Till the end of screen you will drop to like 80% chance.
Everyone in this topic says "Coc is op" but here it is not an coc build 'Cast on Critical'
it is an Kinetic Blast Crit.

Very nice dps ...
"
"
Pewzor wrote:
He could have a mirror wand, with shitload of mods up with headhunter with flasks up with an aura bitch next to him.

His profile is public.

Derp.

Linked the gear but cant see Character Sheet though, oh well
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
"
Pewzor wrote:
He could have a mirror wand, with shitload of mods up with headhunter with flasks up with an aura bitch next to him.

His profile is public.

Derp.

Linked the gear but cant see Character Sheet though, oh well
he changed. The character is now archer. No more kinetic blast character. And i think is no public anymore.
Yeah. sadly the character isn't KB anymore. Was to tempting to sold the wand for half a mirror on prophecy. But it was fun 1 shotting everything. Even just semi-afking uber atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info