[US] Reunion recruiting for war of atlas [HC/SC]

b
16 y/o

Playing Mayhem
Playing Abyss League

900 Steam Hours, ~300 non-steam hours.
Very experienced.
Quality Microphone for Discord.

I was just wondering, are you guys usually pretty TriHard? I want to join a guild that is racing and is very active.
Hey there, looking for a active guild whose goal is to have fun and wreck content. Important thing is to have active people with similar game-wise interests and communicative persona. :)

Usually playing only softcore leagues. Currently casually playing turmoil and will play mayhem temp league.

Account name is xTarantula
Have over 1500 hours on steam and more on game client.

Looking forwards to playing with you in the upcoming expansion.
Last edited by xTarantula on Nov 18, 2017, 6:56:39 PM
Hi everyone, looking for an active guild mostly for War of Atlas league. I play on SC only mostly because I just want to have fun with the game and I'm not that competitive with games.

My IGN is Shadoww__ (double underscore) or shadow_kissmyass :)

I'm playing on weekends and nights mostly.
Hey.

Been looking for a chill guild and this one seems pretty legit. Playing since Legacy league but went much harder during Harb for 2 months. Playing both races and new league. Will be on when Mayhem starts I'll look for ya then. Account is domdomz

Peace
"
Kilacys wrote:
16 y/o

Playing Mayhem
Playing Abyss League

900 Steam Hours, ~300 non-steam hours.
Very experienced.
Quality Microphone for Discord.

I was just wondering, are you guys usually pretty TriHard? I want to join a guild that is racing and is very active.

We mostly play for fun, some of us do aim for 40 challenges but do not race usually. We mostly grind for challenges and good end game gear and stuff.
"
domdomz wrote:
Hey.

Been looking for a chill guild and this one seems pretty legit. Playing since Legacy league but went much harder during Harb for 2 months. Playing both races and new league. Will be on when Mayhem starts I'll look for ya then. Account is domdomz

Peace

Nice will send invite, I will be on for mayhem and new league.
"
Shadow8915 wrote:
Hi everyone, looking for an active guild mostly for War of Atlas league. I play on SC only mostly because I just want to have fun with the game and I'm not that competitive with games.

My IGN is Shadoww__ (double underscore) or shadow_kissmyass :)

I'm playing on weekends and nights mostly.

Will send invite
invite sent
Heya!
I'm looking for a Mayhem, WftA guild. I started playing PoE standard about a year ago; Harbinger was my first challenge league

Washington DC server

I don't do HC atm because of the occasional lag spike/frames drop

For serious content, I can listen in on discord- the headphones I have will mute all other sound if I'm looking to chat, so just consider me "mute" for the time being

I'm interested in racing, though not experienced with layouts (no practice)

For mayhem I'll probably just wing it with some kind of fast clear meta

Mostly theory crafting and planning for WftA right now

You may find me on a harbinger character (probably in HO, tabbed out) or SSF standard, until the race

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info