█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Ryphe wrote:
holy moly is this NORTH AMERICAN GUILD??? 👏👏👏

You bet!!!
b
Character name: JaxxSumm

I have over 2000 hour played in PoE with still a lot to learn. Would be great to join a guild to be able to share some knowledge and help out new players.

I'm on the west coast NA. I had planned on playing the HC SSF Mayhem but if the guild is doing something I do noy mind non-SSF.

Thanks!
i love america

i love ur guild
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hey i'm looking for some people to play with in up coming leagues if you'll have me in your guild .. I played this a few years ago never got to far in maps and recently came back when fall of oriath came out.. My harbinger character name is MsDelicious cause rangers are girls lol
"
r33f3r121 wrote:
Character name: JaxxSumm

I have over 2000 hour played in PoE with still a lot to learn. Would be great to join a guild to be able to share some knowledge and help out new players.

I'm on the west coast NA. I had planned on playing the HC SSF Mayhem but if the guild is doing something I do noy mind non-SSF.

Thanks!

I have sent invite, Welcome! I am also looking forward to Mayhem, I will be playing HC Mayhem!
"
Trevdelicious wrote:
Hey i'm looking for some people to play with in up coming leagues if you'll have me in your guild .. I played this a few years ago never got to far in maps and recently came back when fall of oriath came out.. My harbinger character name is MsDelicious cause rangers are girls lol

Welcome to guild MsDelicious ;)
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info