[2.3][SC][800kDPS]End-game Crit Flame Totem Build

Thanks bro for the reply
Oh and the 100 % pierce on your flame totem tooltip, is this just inherent from the flame totem skill itself? Sorry havent played many totem trap types

I was also wondering about your how to +1 6 link the armor. Is it possible to still alter the links and sockets after you get the +1 to gems inherent? Because I thought you had to corrupt it to get the +1. so we cant change the item after that point right?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Aug 10, 2016, 5:47:22 PM
"
Oh and the 100 % pierce on your flame totem tooltip, is this just inherent from the flame totem skill itself? Sorry havent played many totem trap types

I was also wondering about your how to +1 6 link the armor. Is it possible to still alter the links and sockets after you get the +1 to gems inherent? Because I thought you had to corrupt it to get the +1. so we cant change the item after that point right?

lvl8 vorici then u can, the +1infernal cost 60ex at least, these builds like the opener post are not viable, he maxed out everything that u can max. A beauty to view certain, but :

AGAIN I ask whats the dps with average gear?
Ah I see thanks for the reply bro. Im almost lvl 50 and have been melting with ease so far. Only died to a crazy vaal snake bc it had proximity shield and kept jumping away from my totems

I wonder though if faster casting might be better then increased crit chance when youre gear is at his level?
Hallo,

i have "avarage" gear. Nothing special. Some stuff is selffound, some are bought. I would say, it is araound 20-30 chaos worth. Depends on the market.

Spoiler

Some normal jewel like clear mind and some which are around 5 choas worth.. nothing special.

With fire golem (nothing more) i get around 65k dps per totem.

I am level 88 and did all three labs.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Aug 15, 2016, 6:57:14 AM
Im going to try and adapt this to my playstyle (I really dont like to copy someone elses). Ill focus more on elemental, spell damage and critical spell damage over HP/ES. Also gear different than what your using, but focused on fire damage. Insane dps btw! Just 805 yet at Act 1 Cruel, but with really bad gear.
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo,

i have "avarage" gear. Nothing special. Some stuff is selffound, some are bought. I would say, it is araound 20-30 chaos worth. Depends on the market.

Spoiler

Some normal jewel like clear mind and some which are around 5 choas worth.. nothing special.

With fire golem (nothing more) i get around 65k dps per totem.

I am level 88 and did all three labs.

Mate not to trouble u, 21 ft = 4ex, the +20 gems sum it up 2-3ex, what def do u have? there are 4 labs(uber).

Honestly this is not criticism, I love what u did!

I just want to go totem in atlas and can not decide if I want to go ft,sw or st+bladefall.

Tried all these builds so far bladefall...
btw if we go about maxing +3 staff(ft is fire) should push the dps above 1kk
"
FreedomOI wrote:

Mate not to trouble u, 21 ft = 4ex, the +20 gems sum it up 2-3ex, what def do u have? there are 4 labs(uber).

Honestly this is not criticism, I love what u did!

I just want to go totem in atlas and can not decide if I want to go ft,sw or st+bladefall.

Tried all these builds so far bladefall...

You don´t. :)

To the ft, i leveled 8 fts from level 1 to level 88 to get it to level 20 and than used the vaal orbs which i found during level. Tcha..tching.. a ft level 21.
Only 8 scrolls of wisdom. :)

The +20q gems are found (+10q gem) and leveled it up with selffound gemcutter.

Or you buy a level 1 with around 15q. This gems you can buy for 1 chaos. You need to level it anyway from level 1-20. And at the beginnung ~ level 50 you don´t get much xp during leveling. But you have around 5 chaos to buy some nice gems.

You are right, if I buy it at the market it is "something" worth, but i needed 88 level to get it to this price. :)

Last edited by the_Arkain on Aug 19, 2016, 1:18:55 PM
"
MoM + EB is must have (better survability);

Why? A bunch of us were trying to figure this out in Discord and we can't see any benefit compared to taking neither of those things when you have Blood Magic already. What are we all missing?

EDIT: we were all missing chaos damage, but MoM doesn't even help with DoTs and non-DoT chaos damage is trivial.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Aug 24, 2016, 8:58:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info