[2.3][SC][800kDPS]End-game Crit Flame Totem Build

Im playing with this build
Level up your Vorici to 8lvl.... haha not in this life. Vorici doesn't even belong in this game.

Your build is an expensive glass cannon.. dps is important, sure, but without defenses no dps in the world will keep you alive in high tier maps.
"
Level up your Vorici to 8lvl.... haha not in this life. Vorici doesn't even belong in this game.

Your build is an expensive glass cannon.. dps is important, sure, but without defenses no dps in the world will keep you alive in high tier maps.

That's not even remotely true, read the whole guide.

The +1 corrupted 6L Infernal Mantle is only the dream unique if you want to push this build beyond its limits, but it works perfectly fine with a 5L non-corrupted Version of it.

In fact this build is a super cheap league starter build with no to little gear requirements at all.
Forget kings and emperors;

He who holds the coin holds all the power.
See my profile CocainaCafeina i have done 13 maps pretty easy all u need do is dodge attacks and play safe for Vorici u can do all missions but u need have patience
what's all the cast speed for D: ? does it affect totems?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
Hi,

have a question about the maximum potential dps:

Would it increase the dmg when I would use three dragons to shock enemies and switch elemental focus for faster casting?
Or does elemental focus more dmg than shocking enemies?

/edit:

"
Koldhearted wrote:
what's all the cast speed for D: ? does it affect totems?

Yes, cast speed affect the totetems cast speed.
Last edited by 7thSlap on Sep 14, 2016, 12:39:55 PM
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

Would it increase the dmg when I would use three dragons to shock enemies and switch elemental focus for faster casting?

I think the 49 % more damage from Elemental Focus is far better in terms of raw endgame dps in comparison to 39 % increased cast speed from the Faster Casting Gem and 50 % increased damage from shock.

Also don't forget that the Inquisitor Ascendancy gives you 100 % increased crit chance against enemies that aren't affected by any elemental status ailments and this is incredibly powerful since your crits penetrate all enemy elemental resistances.

"
DocWeed2k1 wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

I think the 49 % more damage from Elemental Focus is far better in terms of raw endgame dps in comparison to 39 % increased cast speed from the Faster Casting Gem and 50 % increased damage from shock.

Also don't forget that the Inquisitor Ascendancy gives you 100 % increased crit chance against enemies that aren't affected by any elemental status ailments and this is incredibly powerful since your crits penetrate all enemy elemental resistances.

Ok thx!

/edit:

On which stat should I focus more on gear/jewels: cast speed or crit multi? Since we can get now crit multi on rings in essence.
Last edited by 7thSlap on Sep 18, 2016, 10:48:46 AM
"
7thSlap wrote:

On which stat should I focus more on gear/jewels: cast speed or crit multi? Since we can get now crit multi on rings in essence.

Since Lopi seems to have pretty much abandoned this thread and is playing Chieftain now i try to answer all things that come up here, because I'm still playing this particular build.

So in my opinion the stat weights for every item and jewel are as follows:

Crit chance > Crit damage > Spelldamage > Cast speed

It is a crit build and the Inquisitor double dips on crits so you should really focus on getting crit chance and crit multi.

And contrary to Lopi i think Cast speed is not important at all. I didn't even help Alira on Cruel :>

the thing is: cast speed affects your tooltip dps by a lot but in reality most mobs don't even stand more than 3 or 4 ticks of your flame totems so a lot of your cast speed goes to waste and furthermore cast speed doesn't affect the placement speed of your totems (and that would be the only way to make cast speed worth it)

"
DocWeed2k1 wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:

Since Lopi seems to have pretty much abandoned this thread and is playing Chieftain now i try to answer all things that come up here, because I'm still playing this particular build.

So in my opinion the stat weights for every item and jewel are as follows:

Crit chance > Crit damage > Spelldamage > Cast speed

It is a crit build and the Inquisitor double dips on crits so you should really focus on getting crit chance and crit multi.

And contrary to Lopi i think Cast speed is not important at all. I didn't even help Alira on Cruel :>

the thing is: cast speed affects your tooltip dps by a lot but in reality most mobs don't even stand more than 3 or 4 ticks of your flame totems so a lot of your cast speed goes to waste and furthermore cast speed doesn't affect the placement speed of your totems (and that would be the only way to make cast speed worth it)

Thx a lot for the long answer. I just started this build and so far its fun. Later on I try to buy/craft rings with crit multi and a cast speed dagger.

My gear so far:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Last edited by 7thSlap on Sep 22, 2016, 9:48:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info