[2.3][SC][800kDPS]End-game Crit Flame Totem Build

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
nice copy paste of my build dude ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haVCqv2Km-Y&

Just passing by to say that this build is different than yours. You have tree dragons and shock for extra dps, this guy uses ele focus to get more consistent crits from Righteous Providence.

After some standard testing i think will start this build instead of Flameblast totem for the breach league.

But will proc Instruments of Virtue with a orb of storms-pcoc-curse on hit-curse of choice.
I'll start with this build. I think if I hit flame totem proj speed enchantment on helm I'll skip fast proj with something else (I've done this on last league and it's awesome). Thinking about the new totem shield, it's a nice boost on damage and boost on life. And gives us some armour. Only hoping doesn't cost too much. I reach about 125K dps per totem with 1 week of playing and mediocre gear.
hi bro!, i really like your build but i have 1 question for new leaguage, should we use new shield for 3 tomtems or not?
Obviously...gives life, life damage and totem
mind over matter works with blood magic?
Sure does... if you have Eldritch Battery.
Anyone have some updates to this post? I think is a very good build. I tryed on 2.5.0 and is good. But the only problem is that i don't know how can i manage to scale damage to 450k / totem. Like in pictures. I understand i don't have the mantle Corupted +1. I can reach 200k dmg? or 150k?
So far nice build, just put my Infernal Mantle on, but now stuggling a bit, read dying fast in higher lvl party games.
As far as I get it, low mana means below 35%.
So why not skip BM + EB + MOM and try to stay above 35% mana to not trigger the 100% inc. spell dmg from the mantle?
Would be more HP since auras go on mana again and ES absorbing full dmg. (except chaos maybe)
"
Wollbaerchen wrote:
So far nice build, just put my Infernal Mantle on, but now stuggling a bit, read dying fast in higher lvl party games.
As far as I get it, low mana means below 35%.
So why not skip BM + EB + MOM and try to stay above 35% mana to not trigger the 100% inc. spell dmg from the mantle?
Would be more HP since auras go on mana again and ES absorbing full dmg. (except chaos maybe)

When you have Blood Magic your maximum Mana is 0. So you don't have to think about staying above 35% of your mana to not trigger the 100%inc.
With Blood Magic you are not triggering 100% inc. in any time, that's good.
Hey great build, been following the lvl 84 tree, now i am lvl 88 should i respect into the final tree?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info