When are the naked lady statues for mana and health globe coming back?

"
TriniGamer wrote:
The members you respect I have 0 respect for, therefore anything you say to me is null and void.

Awww. And still you reported me. Null and void? You got triggered. Still you are. Because of some boobs they took away from you. Good bye. Still no contact by GGG, btw. You mighty brave one.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
The members you respect I have 0 respect for, therefore anything you say to me is null and void.

Awww. And still you reported me. Null and void? You got triggered. Still you are. Because of some boobs they took away from you. Good bye. Still no contact by GGG, btw. You mighty brave one.

And yet the price of bread is unaffected.

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I could care less either way - but I would pay for the ability to hide the UI entirely
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Ricardo58 wrote:
When GGG kicks out all the Feminazis and SJWs from their team...

I would also pay well for having the old Scion Dialogue back instead of the Ranger Lite/2.0 one...

+
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What i have noticed about the new hub is that there 3 camps ppl how want the old back quite a large group ,ppl who dont care by far the largest and ppl who prefer the new hub over the old a very small part of the communety.
Look i dont know if it was sjw bs that caused the change mb mb not although i do think it was a factor in their disscision but if i look at the numbers of ppl who want the old back vs nr of ppl that pref the new or simply dont care either way i would say bring the old back or make an mtx of it i simply dont understand why either of these option cant be implemented as there is an obvious demand for it.

btw i do prefer the old it just looks better and fits poe more.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
What i have noticed about the new hub is that there 3 camps ppl how want the old back quite a large group ,ppl who dont care by far the largest and ppl who prefer the new hub over the old a very small part of the communety.
Look i dont know if it was sjw bs that caused the change mb mb not although i do think it was a factor in their disscision but if i look at the numbers of ppl who want the old back vs nr of ppl that pref the new or simply dont care either way i would say bring the old back or make an mtx of it i simply dont understand why either of these option cant be implemented as there is an obvious demand for it.

Was this a twitter post or something? A bunch of words seem cut for character limit
"
G7Ghost wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Was this a twitter post or something? A bunch of words seem cut for character limit

Eh? way to stay on topic like wtf
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
DoubleU wrote:
I could care less either way - but I would pay for the ability to hide the UI entirely

Totally agree. Best idea in this thread so far imo.
Btw, does anyone know of an overlay that will just turn the globes into two glorious breasts?
We could call it the "Perky seraph ui skins".
I want increased nipple irritation with damage taken.
Let's make it happen people.
Last edited by jgyoung on Jun 26, 2016, 12:24:33 AM
hmmm i thought i was in poe forum, not 4chan. but it looks poe'ish.... hmmm weird...
"
johnKeys wrote:
I miss BMBI now.
he had more quality. and Arnold pics.

Now that I think about it, I don't think the globe girls even lifted. They were probably texting Dominus and complaining about how tired their arms were and he finally had to let them go.

I like to think that maybe BMBI secretly rescued them and secretly moved to an island where the three of them take turns eating grapes.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info