When are the naked lady statues for mana and health globe coming back?

"
Bars wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
iam glad theyre gone, looked lame...

men that disrespect women deserve Only Death!
(and it should be legal for Anyone to kill such men)

i will agree though, that censorship is bad,
but, business-mindedly, it was smart of them to remove symbolism of something that causes hatred

Iam going to assume, mostlikely correctly, that they have received death threats regarding this.
(frankly, id be disappointed(of people in general) if they have not)

Couldn't agree more. Anyone who disrespects anyone deserves only death. Death to all disrespectful individuals!

Ya! And may rude people be clubbed in the knees!
"
Antaiseito wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Oh, that's what OPs threads usually do.

I agree with CaoMengde and Bars, though.
(could mean that i deserve a little bit of death, too.. not in a grand sense, i hope ^^"

err... I was being sarcastic. Thought it was obvious.

*awkward*

Haha, yeah it was, but it sounded like a good solution for the ascendancy of humanity nonetheless ;)

Oh totally. Sounds enlightened to me.
i made a promise to myself to never post in any of your threads again but i make a exception for this very important topic which i support.

Spoiler
before it gets locked.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
I want to post a very important argument against SJW:
"With all the real hatred and violence against women and the struggle that real feminists have with fighting for their cause, you decide to focus on strippers in Hitman? Oh you brave one".

And now transform it into:
"With all the damage done by false political correctness, Hysteria and what not you decide to focus on an unnecessary detail in a game that is wether build around nor dependent on this detail? Oh you brave one".

Don't use the word political correctness too boldly. Especially when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You brave one.

Actually Kiddo, most SJWs are people who suffer from some form of mental disorder. These things like SJW, political correctness generally fall into "first world problems" category. This is why Judge Judy is on record stating why she distances herself from feminists a smart lady that I always admire because she knows right from wrong.

I did the right thing, I did not buy Street Fighter 5 even though I have been a regular player of Street Fighter 2 for over 2 decades and SF3 third strike for more than a decade.

I do the right thing and I stand up against what is wrong but I don't expect others to share the same view.

PS I have reported you for hate speech and antagonizing members, if you want me to take you seriously I suggest you start writing without all the profanity like a civilized person..

Report sent

Your mask did drop very quickly hah? The mighty censor. Hate speech and antagonizing members? As i said before: you use words like those pretty boldly. And again: Because you don't know shit about what they mean. But as i read the whole thread and the answers of some members i respect: I should have known better. Did not know you before. Now i know. If you could only focus all that energy on things that matter ;)

P.S.: I am waiting. No contact by GGG so far.

P.P.S.: I don't need you to take me seriously. Really. Your definition of a civilized person will be totally different to mine. It's all good. Keep fighting.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Dunno if it has been said yet, but I believe Chris said we'll eventually get new globes come new Act, I think. which might be end of the year, maybe later.

Also they said they would consider option to change in the past. So who knows, I'll wait for until that act at least before caring more about it.
Oblivious
#GLOBEGIRLSGATE

This game is complete Garbage bcuz GGG imposes hardore feminist believes on the whole world. Game mechanics are the worst now. Never touch this terrible game - fck your social justice warrior white knight leftie agenda.

*yaawn*

when i play poe, i play to play, not to stare at boobs.. who cares??? I do like MTX a lot though.. maybe im being a hypocrite?.. just seems like something weird to get bent out of shape over. admittedly, im a female and i was never offended.. sure this is a political decision? yea, maybe.. who knows for sure.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 24, 2016, 4:48:48 PM
Who would've thought this would cover 5 pages.

End of the day you either like the old or you like the new, I prefer the old not due to "bewbs" but just preference, simple solution really add a drop down in the options to toggle between the ladies and the current.

And you'd be surprised the amount of people that care about such little details. Who cares about cosmetics? And yet they sell them so obviously a lot of people do. ^^

"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
I want to post a very important argument against SJW:
"With all the real hatred and violence against women and the struggle that real feminists have with fighting for their cause, you decide to focus on strippers in Hitman? Oh you brave one".

And now transform it into:
"With all the damage done by false political correctness, Hysteria and what not you decide to focus on an unnecessary detail in a game that is wether build around nor dependent on this detail? Oh you brave one".

Don't use the word political correctness too boldly. Especially when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You brave one.

Actually Kiddo, most SJWs are people who suffer from some form of mental disorder. These things like SJW, political correctness generally fall into "first world problems" category. This is why Judge Judy is on record stating why she distances herself from feminists a smart lady that I always admire because she knows right from wrong.

I did the right thing, I did not buy Street Fighter 5 even though I have been a regular player of Street Fighter 2 for over 2 decades and SF3 third strike for more than a decade.

I do the right thing and I stand up against what is wrong but I don't expect others to share the same view.

PS I have reported you for hate speech and antagonizing members, if you want me to take you seriously I suggest you start writing without all the profanity like a civilized person..

Report sent

Your mask did drop very quickly hah? The mighty censor. Hate speech and antagonizing members? As i said before: you use words like those pretty boldly. And again: Because you don't know shit about what they mean. But as i read the whole thread and the answers of some members i respect: I should have known better. Did not know you before. Now i know. If you could only focus all that energy on things that matter ;)

P.S.: I am waiting. No contact by GGG so far.

P.P.S.: I don't need you to take me seriously. Really. Your definition of a civilized person will be totally different to mine. It's all good. Keep fighting.

The members you respect I have 0 respect for, therefore anything you say to me is null and void.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Id buy the MTX for the old ones in a heart beat .

Id also pay for other cool UI like bling
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info