When are the naked lady statues for mana and health globe coming back?

"
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:
Can't you just go to google and type in "naked ladies" in the search and see what comes up?

Way to go for completely missing the point.

Political correctness ruins yet another one of my favorite games as if it wasn't bad enough how it censored Street Fighter 5 now it censors POE

You are well aware that Atziri has four boobs that are each only covered by a nipple tassel. You are also ware that possessed statues without a lick of clothing fill Wraeclast (and can also be added to your hideout though they do not come to life). Male and female depending on your orientation.

But you think GGG tweaking the HUD is the end? lol And for the record, they actually weren't nude, they were scantily clad, but their secondary sex organs were indeed covered.

This. OP you didn't think about this?
Last edited by natefactor07 on Jun 24, 2016, 1:43:49 AM
Never noticed that they were gone to be honest, game still play the same.
What nonsense, get over it.
"
CaoMengde wrote:
iam glad theyre gone, looked lame...

men that disrespect women deserve Only Death!
(and it should be legal for Anyone to kill such men)

i will agree though, that censorship is bad,
but, business-mindedly, it was smart of them to remove symbolism of something that causes hatred

Iam going to assume, mostlikely correctly, that they have received death threats regarding this.
(frankly, id be disappointed(of people in general) if they have not)

Couldn't agree more. Anyone who disrespects anyone deserves only death. Death to all disrespectful individuals!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Is there a point to this thread? Rather than to enrage half the community as bait.

UI changes do not affect my gameplay to be on topic.
Spreading salt since 2006
I miss BMBI now.
he had more quality. and Arnold pics.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Necromael wrote:
Is there a point to this thread? Rather than to enrage half the community as bait.

Oh, that's what OPs threads usually do.

I agree with CaoMengde and Bars, though.
(could mean that i deserve a little bit of death, too.. not in a grand sense, i hope ^^")
Last edited by Antaiseito on Jun 24, 2016, 4:59:24 AM
"
Antaiseito wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

(could mean that i deserve a little bit of death, too.. not in a grand sense, i hope ^^")

err... I was being sarcastic. Thought it was obvious.

*awkward*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
MTX UI & Voice packs should be a thing... Also Class Sex Changes would also be good for GGG to work on since you know people definitely would jump on that
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Donald Trump approves of this thread.
Git R Dun!
"
Bars wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

err... I was being sarcastic. Thought it was obvious.

*awkward*

Haha, yeah it was, but it sounded like a good solution for the ascendancy of humanity nonetheless ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info