Acc Banned !! unBan fast !

What would happen if the 2 most popular POE streamers were caught RMT or Cheating? what do you think GGG would do?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
What would happen if the 2 most popular POE streamers were caught RMT or Cheating? what do you think GGG would do?

Slap em on the wrist, and tell them never to do it again. Or at least don't get caught next time.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Ban the shit out of them. Just to set an example too... Wouldn't be the first time a high profile player/streamer got their ass banned for such. And also GGG are certainly not afraid to ban the sht out of people who spent shit tons of money on the game either.. I know of 2 or 3 Diamond supports and even 1 or 2 Kiwi accounts that have been banned. If you fuck up in POE and break their rules and they catch you and they have undeniable proof.. They will Ban and it doesn't matter who it is.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
^ you think GGG would ban ZiggyD or Kripparian?

I can't see that happening in a million years.

You know whats really funny? I have been playing games since 1989 and I have read a lot of internet posts from players getting banned ever since online game became popular and cheating resulted in a ban.

And whats always comical is how it is when a cheater gets banned they come onto whatever forum it may be and post something like this

"Hi guys I was banned but I never cheated I need to be unbanned quick thanks"

And they say it with such certainty that all they need to do is ask to be unbanned and its actually going to happen. I bet these same people buy lottery tickets every week and tell everyone yeah I am winning this time and actually believe it.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 23, 2016, 9:57:25 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Yes they would....because it would really piss of chris if they did
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Yes they would....because it would really piss of chris if they did

They would make it a point to ban them, you can't show lenience to such high-profile players. However, it's a moot point as it would never happen.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
"
I store currrency on random mulesaccounts just in case of something bad happens to this one. And they never got banned/locked or something.

Just want to let you know that GGG knows they are all from the same IP address, that's why they are all safe. Getting banned is not as easy as you think unless you really tryout some illegal stuffs.

They are not in my case. But anyway I think that those "illegal" trades needs to be reported witha proof, and that proof can ónly be given by one of the two people involed in the trade, unless one of them is streaming that sketchy move.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 24, 2016, 3:38:53 AM
my guess is that since this friend was a noob, he installed something helpful without checking if those are bannable??
d:-D*
For the record GGG only issued a 5 day ban against that kid who was exploiting crash crafting. Ghudda or w/e his name was.

Basically no risk vaal orb and unlimited retry until the vaal result you want on any item of your choice.

This is such a big exploit, and he not only showcased it on stream, he only got a 5-day suspension for it and rumors are he got to keep his corrupted items as well.

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEPJ-WhoY
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info