Acc Banned !! unBan fast !

let me guess,

your friend who just pop level 10 in 1 hours got a mysterious stranger trading him a legacy kaoms and few ex stacks for free. This mysterious donator was called "rmt delivery"

dindu nuffin
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 23, 2016, 8:32:30 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
let me guess,

your friend who just pop level 10 in 1 hours got a mysterious stranger trading him a legacy kaoms and few ex stacks for free. This mysterious donator was called "rmt delivery"

dindu nuffin

they dont ban for that unless some1 reports it with a screenshot (of the trade, so he must have been streaming it aswell)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
let me guess,

dindu nuffin

they dont ban for that unless some1 reports it with a screenshot (of the trade, so he must have been streaming it aswell)

Yep, you can't really differentiate between people giving away stuff to friends or newbies and RMT. I've given away a ton of items and currency over the years, many others have done it too.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
let me guess,

dindu nuffin

Yep, you can't really differentiate between people giving away stuff to friends or newbies and RMT. I've given away a ton of items and currency over the years, many others have done it too.

I store currrency on random mulesaccounts just in case of something bad happens to this one. And they never got banned/locked or something.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Malone wrote:
hey it's not for me, it's for a friend !

friend == Account powered by c++ code

Damn, why C++ cannot play the game ? He is too many ?
"
Deadboo wrote:
"
"
Malone wrote:
hey it's not for me, it's for a friend !

friend == Account powered by c++ code

Damn, why C++ cannot play the game ? He is too many ?

Wut
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Why are all these "friends" the ones that get banned for cheating?

I had a friend... Once...

All my Friends are Dead! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Bars wrote:
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
let me guess,

dindu nuffin

Well i for one can attest that simply giving shit to each other even high end shit wont get you banned.. If so my and my buddy i map and play with ALOT would BOTH be banned. He's give me my Voll's Ammy i have on face and ive slowly paid him back and ive give him Kaom's Chest and we have just give each other all kinds of stuff when we need it. Just how we do. Never had an issue. Ive borrowed Mirrored shit from him as well as another player in my guild as well. Im pretty sure if its RMT they can tell the difference.. Not to mention im sure chat logs would get you caught up as well where as our chat logs for loaning stuff and such reflect such as well.

thats also not even counting all the free currency people who are done with the league give away to me and everyone else who happens to be on or needs it as well.. ALOT of people give away free stuff all the time. No one gets banned for this. Its pretty obvious whats what. If its RMT again its probably going to be pretty obvious.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 23, 2016, 5:56:53 PM
"
I store currrency on random mulesaccounts just in case of something bad happens to this one. And they never got banned/locked or something.

Just want to let you know that GGG knows they are all from the same IP address, that's why they are all safe. Getting banned is not as easy as you think unless you really tryout some illegal stuffs.
I see the same people RMT all the time, and they are still not banned, so getting banned from RMT is apparently pretty unlikely :/
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info