Acc Banned !! unBan fast !

"
Pewzor wrote:
For the record GGG only issued a 5 day ban against that kid who was exploiting crash crafting. Ghudda or w/e his name was.

Basically no risk vaal orb and unlimited retry until the vaal result you want on any item of your choice.

This is such a big exploit, and he not only showcased it on stream, he only got a 5-day suspension for it and rumors are he got to keep his corrupted items as well.

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEPJ-WhoY

If i remember right Ghudda did this to prove a point to GGG, but did it in such a way as to make the exploit public rather than email them about it....probably a bit of a tard thinking they didn't bother with bug reports and thought the best way to bring it to everyones attention was to do it on stream, it worked and he got a temp ban for being idiotic about it
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
wehrberg wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
What would happen if the 2 most popular POE streamers were caught RMT or Cheating? what do you think GGG would do?

Slap em on the wrist, and tell them never to do it again. Or at least don't get caught next time.

I've seen GGG ban full on Big time Master/Exalted Supporters (I'm talking about in the thousands range) get banned for cheating and using maphacks to win at races (where the contest at the time was like a 2k$ laptop

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3cvg96/134_users_just_got_banned_for_cheating_software/

they don't care who you are, how much you spent or how liked you are with in the community,
if you break the rules by cheating (RMT is also cheating) you will get the banhammer..

Even people who were close to the Devs and even Mods will get banned for taking advantage of their ability to do things outside of normal playing and hook people up or what not...

It's all been extremely documented and it's always transparent, IE It's never shady or hush hush-lets cover this up and not let the community know i'm turnign a blind eye sort of thing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info