How to stop my girlfriend from stealing my loot? Need advice to avoid breaking up

Take her to the Sarn arena and sort it out...

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
gr8 b8
(((distant relationship US-UK)))

stopped reading , go away.
hey folks sorry for not replying earlier. appreciate the advice. yeah regarding the distance relationship, I know her, she is not a dude!

exactly it is the attitude. i love this community, i have played in parties, loot is not a problem; it is the "i want everything" behavior and demanding attitude.

it is escalating quickly and i need to act soon before it gets worse. thx god she is not reading the forums or reddit otherwise i would be screwed. gaming shows real personality of ppl some times; if that is the case I think I know what I need to do

again thank you for your time. i admit it, if I read something like this in the forum I would think either the guy is retarded or it is joke. but neither apply in this case. just asking for advice from fellow gamers who have experienced similar problems
The hell did I just read...
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
The hell did I just read...

+1
you say "yo, quit stealing my shit, I needed them rings, hooker". You don't passive aggressive quit the guild.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
Ok, i got to admit I am lucky in a way; I got my girlfriend to start playing the game and we are getting along really well (distant relationship US-UK)

At first it was fun. We were doing lab runs together, doing mapping, lvling up, buying/sharing gear, watching videos together, etc. It was the first online game she ever played. She did really well (300hrs on record, about 100 exalts in total wealth, 3 chars)

But things have gone worse..she is not sharing her dailies with me any more, she is literally stealing my loot, she is doing her best maps and sells me the crappy ones, she doesn't listen, she gives advice ALL the time and she makes fun of me for having crappy looking chars...(she is into microtransactions and buying all the cool stuff)

wtf...this attitude. I swear I am going to break up with her. I have been playing games for 15yrs but this is unacceptable. I am seriously speaking. Any advice guys? Something I am doing wrong?

Hey, what's her phone number?
Just wonderin.
Op, stop cause soon she will take your house, kids, and demand alimony and child support. And to add insult, she will have sex with some bum on the bed you paid. O sorry had to vent out.....

Andy
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Op, stop cause soon she will take your house, kids, and demand alimony and child support. And to add insult, she will have sex with some bum on the bed you paid. O sorry had to vent out.....

Andy

Damn dude, so much anger in you haha. Seems like you really don't like the Moors, too, for some reason.
Last edited by Funkdubious on Jun 23, 2016, 4:12:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info