How to stop my girlfriend from stealing my loot? Need advice to avoid breaking up

1 catfish til proven otherwise

2 stop sharing things you don't want to never see again

3 permanent loot allocation
She's just using you for your exalts bro lol.

No seriously, she sounds like she's the one on the way to dumping you. A massive lack of respect, with regards to anything, is never a good sign that the relationship is stable. And then add the distance factor into it? Yup, you are on shaky ground bru. I'd say keep giving her stuff or your ass is gonna be booted to the curb lol. But then maybe most of your gaming troubles will be over...
Deliver pain exquisite
You're lucky your girl likes games. My fiancee thinks its a huge waste of time.
Git R Dun!
dump her and dont think twice

if she does that shit in-game imagine what she will be like if you get married. nah really, think about it

plenty of fish that dont take your shit ruthlessly. unless you genuinely love her. then you're in a pickle regardless, good luck
Last edited by grepman on Jun 22, 2016, 6:50:04 PM
fite her irl m8
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Get use to it bud .

At least she's not spending all your cash , then getting mad at you about it somehow and turing it around so in the end you are the asshole ?

At least she's not doing that ... yet .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
Get use to it bud .

At least she's not spending all your cash , then getting mad at you about it somehow and turing it around so in the end you are the asshole ?

she will be once he puts a voidheart on her
"
grepman wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:
Get use to it bud .

she will be once he puts a voidheart on her

Hahahaha .

You got that right brother.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
I can't take this seriously.

But he is "seriously speaking". How can you not believe him?!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
she is not sharing her dailies with me any more

Sounds like you got her hooked on the game, and now she wants to keep playing it a lot by herself too. I know it's a bit stink that she doesn't want to play as much with you - my guess is that neither of you are particularly mature so haven't learned to deal with all this stuff yet. That said, it never gets any easier though! You just get older and start caring about it less. ;)

"
she is literally stealing my loot

It's not your loot if you put it in the guild stash; it's the guild's loot. If she is one of the people who has permission to remove items from the stash, then she is well within her rights to do so. I think it's probably better not to donate items to the guild if you want to keep them.

"
she is doing her best maps and sells me the crappy ones

Then don't buy them, and get your own maps.

"
she doesn't listen, she gives advice ALL the time

Does that sound like someone else you know, btw? eg: you? I don't know you, but usually this sort of thing goes both ways. Complaining that someone "doesn't listen" is a dead giveaway!

"
and she makes fun of me for having crappy looking chars...(she is into microtransactions and buying all the cool stuff)

Go buy some supporter packs! :)

"
wtf...this attitude. I swear I am going to break up with her. I have been playing games for 15yrs but this is unacceptable. I am seriously speaking. Any advice guys? Something I am doing wrong?

My nmain advice would be: don't ask for relationship advice on a public game forum. Especially if you don't want your girlfriend to see it.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info