How to stop my girlfriend from stealing my loot? Need advice to avoid breaking up

Although I think he's an arrogant windbag, I'm going to put on my Dr. Phil hat for you, son:

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior."

This lady doesn't respect you. As others have said, imagine what she'll be like when she's physically there with you? Think of it this way - POE gave you an opportunity to test a relationship with her and now you know she's not the right girl for you.

Be lucky she's far away. If she was there in person, you'd be (hopefully) getting laid and therefore blinded to her nefarious skullduggery.

Don't give her anymore stuff, exit gracefully and find a nicer girl close to home.

I had a GF a while back who told me on the first date how much she hated video games, especially online RPGs...and she'd never date another guy who played them. I thought she was cool and hot, so I never told her I played POE. Things didn't work out for other reasons, and she's history now and I have more time to play POE. :D

Good luck, sir. POE before...umm...wait, there be some ladies on this thread, umm, yeah. :D
If you're playing on steam, download the client, move all your good stuff to your new account and tell her that you found a proper job where you're earning lots of money, so you won't be playing poe anymore. ;)
"
gaming shows real personality of ppl some times

nahh... IRL i like, sacrifice my self, my time, my effort, money, to help and please others, and iam very courteous etc,

but in this game, the Knowledge that "Its Just a Game", it makes me desire to do cheaty flipping in the economy, borderline scamming people, because its Just a Game... part of the game is to act not like how you do in reality,
(i bought some alt art for 1alch, for example)

and some people will say, it IS reality, you are (borderline) scamming Real people..

BUT its just a game man.. it really is.
part of games is to act fantastically, like how you do not act in real life.

I mean, i liked playing the game like an economy simulator, and being a greedy douche, cause that is NOT AT ALL how iam in real life, you have nooo idea!! lolol (iam broke like a joke (and i dont care about $))

i wouldnt do Actually scamming though.. like, those people that would want a trade, and steal Cadiros ... thats just coldhearted..
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jun 23, 2016, 7:00:46 PM
Advice - don't play with her, long distance relationships never work out anyway.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info